56

I dropped behind the counter as gun shots were being heard from left to right. My heart sped up knowing I could die right now and this could be the last of me. Don't think that Tiana! My rushing thoughts stopped as one came to mind. What would dad do?

I looked over to the man that hit me who was now laying on the floor with the first gun shot through his head. I leaped over pulling him behind the counter so I wouldn't be out in the open. I reached, looking through his pockets and found a small knife and gun. I stuck the knife in my back pocket and looked at the gun throughly. Tiana?

What are you doing right now? "Something crazy." I whispered answering myself. I peeked over looking to see people shooting at eachother, taking their lives. And to think I'm one of them. I pointed the gun at a man who was behind a thin desk as I watched him hide.

Horrible spot to pick... I shot through it hearing a groan come from him. Did I just? Yes, yes you did Tiana. You just used a gun.

Something that could have killed millions of people. My heart sped up but all I could think about was finding the man who started this all. Josh. My gaze swept over the people, looking for the right one when I heard a click and something stuck against my head. "Tiana. Did you really think you would win?" I heard.

God dammit. I stood up as he lifted me turning me to face him. "I want the last thing that you see when you die is my face Tiana. Just like your father." John hissed. My heart dropped knowing I found the one who killed my dad. What would dad do?

I smirked rolling my eyes and pretending to cross my arms behind my back. "Oh John. You thought very wrong." I answered grabbing the knife and his arm at the same time. I threw his arm back and stabbed the knife into his chest. Jerking it sideways, to make sure I got him good. "In fact. The last thing you will see... Is me." I answered staring him directly in the eyes as he stumbled backwards.

He fell down, crashing through the shelves of the counter. I killed somone. But not just anybody. I killed the person who killed my father and revenge is sweet. I killed the person who beat up his sister. I killed the one who not only ruined Hunter's family but his own.

The gun shots soon stopped as I heard people fleeing. "TIANA!" I heard Hunter scream for me. I sat up from observing the cruel man I killed and turned to see Hunter looking around worriedly. I stepped over all the mess and hopped the counter. He looked over seeing me and I watched as relief washed over his face as I ran towards him.

I smiled as we crashed into eachother, happiness flowing over me knowing that this is over.

A/N: Ya'll thought Hunter was going to kill him😋😏 got you guys!😂 Love you Petunias!❤️