Ch2

I walked into the mansion and was greeted by the maids and butler.I went up to my room to see it was the same before I left;decorated with a gummi bear lamp,cake wallpaper and my bear bed.

I put Wantanuki-kun on a blanket on the floor.I went to sleep dreaming about dogs dressed as hotdogs running towards me.

Next Morning....

"Young Mistress,there's cake downstairs waiting for you,"one of the maids called.I shot out of bed and ran towards the door.Maid-chan stepped in front of the door."Not yet.First,you have to put on your uniform.You're going to school today."She walked out the room as I pouted.

I stared at the uniform.It looked like a mutated popcorn.Mmmhh, popcorn.Don't you just love it when it goes pop?
I decided not to wear this uniform, but my other one from my old school.

I picked up Wantanuki-kun who was still in his youkai form.I skipped downstairs to find a perfect piece of strawberry cake.I grabbed it and walked out the door to my limousine.

"Wantanuki-kun?"I ask.

"Hmm?"

"You have to stay with me all day,ok."For some reason he blushed,but he nodded as a response.

We showed up at Ouran High School.I got out the limo and clutched Wantanuki-kun tightly.I heard whispering and I really wanted food.Ignoring them,I headed towards the office.

I walk up to the secretary.
"I'm here to get my schedule,"I tell her.

"Yes,the headmaster may see you now,"she told me.I nodded my head and walked into the headmasters office.

"Please excuse me,"I mumble.

"Ah,you must Haninozuka Karuta,"he said with a serious face.Nevermind that, there's candy on his desk. He noticed me drooling and he did something that really surprising."Oh,your so cute!Here have some candy!"

He must be the male version of Nobara-san.I gladly took a handful of candy and popped one in my mouth."Here's your schedule.Your class is 2B,"his face turned back to his serious one.He handed me my papers and I went,but not before I grabbed another handful.

I kept taking turns and such,then I realized I was lost.And that I lost Wantanuki-kun.I wondered aimlessly around a corner and bumped into a wall.The wall held onto me to keep me from falling.That's when I bumped my head .Walls don't have hands!

" Arigatōgozaimashita,"I say while bowing.I stand up straight and started to walk down the hallway.Lucky for me,I got to class 2B just in time.

"You must be the new student.Why don't you introduce yourself,"teacher-san greeted.

"I'm Karuta,"I greet.

"D-don't you want to say any thing else?"I shake my head no."Fine,you can go sit in front of Nekozawa-san."I nod my head and walk towards the student with a puppet on his hand.I smile politely before taking out onigri and looking into the window zoning out.