3 times Chinen saw Yamada naked

[ 1st ]

During their latest concert at Tokyo Dome, everyone is busy. Some are runningㅡthe staffs are helping each member of 7, while BEST are in stage performing taking the time for them to change clothes coz they just finished the 7's performance.

Yamada is the last one who got into the backstage, every 7 members are busy changing clothes. While on the other hand, Chinen is fanning himself. He feels really hotㅡas in literally hot, grasping for some air. He randomly looked at everyone, who are laughing, changing, running. His eyes landed on his koibitoㅡYamada, who is currently putting his bunny jacket costume on the seats, while pulling up his black sleeveless shirt. He gulped seeing his koibito's wet *because of sweat* look bare back.

"Chinen-san!" after fantasizing his koibito's back, his consciousness comes back to the world when some staff called him.

"Chii, the staff called you for 3 times already. What happened to you?" he startled when someone patted his shoulder and see it was Yuto grinning at him.

"Ha?AhㅡEhㅡNandeㅡNandemonai!" he stuttered. And he goes out from dressing room. 'Ah.... curse yourself Yuri! Why are you even stuttering like that?! It's not like it's your first time seeing Ryosuke's back you know?'. He whacks himself.

[ 2nd ]

Chinen is currently reading some random magazine in their room. Yamada and him are sharing a room in JUMP house and since they are a couple, all of them don't mind. He is busy scanning the pages of their latest Myojo Mag when he heard the door of their bathroom opens revealing Yamadaㅡwho is only wearing a towel on his lower part of the body. While holding a another towel drying his wet hair.

His eyes widened and immediately put the magazine on his whole face preventing himself to look at his koibito's sexy looking abs.

Yamada chuckled seeing Chinen's reaction "Why is your reaction like that Yuri?" he laughed.

"Eh? Ettou... nanㅡnandemonai." he stuttered again.

"Am I that sexy for you? Your blushing!"

"No I'm not!" he goes up from bed and proceed to the bathroom."I'm going to take shower now." and he closed the door.

"Eh? Didn't he already take a bath before me?"

[ 3rd ]

Yamada and Chinen are dating for 4 years already. And now it's their 5th year anniversary. They held just a simple celebration in JUMP houseㅡof course, they can't celebrate it too extravagant coz only the agency, the JUMP and their own families know the relationship.

After the small party, Yamada and Chinen proceed to their own room to rest.

"Ah~ time sure flies fast ne Ryo-chan? It's like yesterday when the two of us confessed to each other and now, we're on our 5th year anniversary." Chinen said while snuggling closed to his koibito. Yamada hugs Chinen tight, putting his right hand on the latter's small waist and sniffing his hair.

"Unn, and I'm so so so happy." he said. Chinen put his head on Yamada's chest while looking up at the latter.

"Me too Ryo-chan~" he smiled, while Yamada kissed him on his lips. They closed their eyes, while savouring each others taste. Yamada topped Chinen while still kissing the chibi.

"I know why are you acting weird everytime you saw me half-naked." he said seductively while looking at Chinen's pretty face.

"Eh? Why?" Chinen titled his head cutely and coz of that Yamada peck on his lips again.

"You find me too hot. Haha, and I know your thinking things that make you hard." Chinen eyes widened.

"Eh?! What are you saying Ryo-chan! Mou~!" he blushed hard.

"Haha, Chii kawaii~" Yamada sang "It's not like it's your first time seeing me half-naked you know but those time... I know what you think. And I want us to do that now." he kissed the smaller one again on his lips passionately. Chinen can feel all the love from Yamada and he's glad that Yamada and him met. He smiled in the kiss while hugging his koibito.

And this anniversary will be a long night for both of them. And now, Chinen saw not only half-naked but fully naked Yamada Ryosuke. And he knows he's very lucky.

おわり。。。

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

OMG! HAHAHA sorry if it's fail xD Well I wrote this in one go and I write it immediately before the plot goes off my mind haha!

So okay, forgive me. I know that u know what will happen next but I can't write that xD I just can't haha. I don't know how. lol I don't know what I will write so I'll just stopped there. Tell me what u think ^_^

feel free to read and criticized.. ^_^

comments are well ♥♥♥