Cosplaying (RinxLen)

The convention had gone well. Rin and Len had fun and were complemented on their costumes. They had gone as Link and Linkle. At some point Rin thought she heard Len mumbling about how she should have been Zelda instead. Since the convention was now over and they were in their peaceful hotel room, she decided to interrogate him.

"Hey Len?" He looked at her
"Earlier I heard you mumbling about how I should've been Zelda instead. Why is that?"

"You heard that? Shoot. Well the only reason is me being selfish." He got up and started walking towards her. She opened her mouth to question him but he spoke again before she could, "If you were Zelda," he was now centimeters away from her face, "It would have made fans go crazy when I do this." He closed the gap between them and gave her a soft, short kiss.

"Really was just you being selfish, huh?" She said blushing a bit looking Len in the eyes. "But y'know next time I might be Zelda if it means I get to kiss you more." They both laughed and their hotel room returned to its quiet peaceful state, with the couple curled up cuddling one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a short, hopefully cute, one-shot.
I hope you enjoyed!
Until next time~!