Youtube- Kim Taehyung

"Hello everyone, Y/N here today and we have a very special guest! Can you guess who? That's right, today I'll be vlogging with my very own boyfriend, Kim Taehyung! Oppa, where are we going today," you asked, fixing your hair while looking at the camera.

"Coffee," he simply said, looking around. There were plenty of coffee shops, but he wanted to take you to the perfect place where no one would disturb you two. As you two continued to walk down the streets, you would occasionally stop to check some clothes and makeup out. A simple coffee date turned into a 2 hour shopping trip around Myeongdong. Occasionally you two would make weird faces at the camera and laugh after seeing the expressions of some adults passing by.

Surprisingly, no one recognized your boyfriend yet, since he did wear a mask and a large coat (even though that barely covered anything), but it wasn't like you were complaining. It was nice to finally spend time with your boyfriend after his busy schedule came to a slow end. Having a long distance relationship wasn't always easy. Tae would watch every single one of your videos to stop himself from missing you but it always failed because after every video, no matter how busy he was, he made sure to call or facetime you and let you know how much he loved your videos.

One time, he called you right before he was about to perform because he wanted to hear you wish him good luck. The boys would always tease him about it, but they all admired how much love he has for you. You were very supportive and understood that Tae wouldn't always be able to talk to you. Sometimes, it would hurt because you'd miss his cheeky smile and weird dances, but you understood he had work to do.

He's make sure to call you every night before you went to bed to tell you he loves you and how much he misses you. No matter how tired you were, you'd always pick up because first of all, it's the Kim Taehyung calling you and second of all, he's your boyfriend.

"Oppa, my feet hurt, can we hurry," you pouted, wrapping your arm around his. He gave a cheeky smile and pinched your cheeks before running off, well, danced away from you. At first you were about to run to catch up, but then decided to stay behind and capture this moment for your vlog. Oh the fans are going to love this, you thought to yourself as you watched him accidentally kicking his own butt.

"Jagiya if you don't hurry, your coffee will get cold," he teased, entering a small shop at the corner of the street. Right when you caught up, he already had his wallet out and was handing the cashier money.

"Wow, what a great boyfriend you are. You even know my favorite drink," you laughed, holding the camera up to his face. He waggled his eyebrows and made weird noises before flashing his nostrils into the lens. "YAH, don't get my camera dirty with your boogers!"

"Do you know how many fans would kill for a camera with my boogers," he joked, sitting down near the window.

"Oppa, don't even joke about it," you shook your head, taking a seat right next to him. "Do you guys see what I have to deal with? This is the real Kim Taehyung. Behold ARMYS, this is your beloved V."

"Yah, what are you trying to say," he laughed, getting up and walked behind you. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around you which took you by surprise. "Don't tell my fans what I'm actually like. The real me is for you, and you only," he grinned, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

The rest of the day just as you two planned, and although some fans recognized you two, they respected your privacy and did not bother to follow along. You would sometimes be stopped to take pictures and sign autographs, but everyone respectively gave you two your privacy and left right after. Needless to say, as soon as you uploaded the video, you gained thousands of new subscribers who gave you positive comments about your relationship.