Safe- Min Yoongi (Suga)

"Oppa, why are you still in bed? Hurry up and get ready! I'm hungry," you complained after coming back from your morning run. When Suga announced that you two were together, everyone thought it was all a big joke. You two were completely opposite from each other. While he was a couch potato, you loved the outdoors and moving around. It was weird that you two got along, but hey, opposites attract and damn was Suga attracted to you.

"Jagiya, can you just stay in bed? We can stay away from the demons outside and be safe here," he mumbled, half awake.

"Those demons are your friends you potato. Get up already, I want to eat!"

"But-"

"Oppa, I swear I will cut you in your sleep tonight if you don't get up. My stomach is in need of food."

That seemed to work since he bolted out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast my entire life, you thought. In a few minutes, Suga was dressed and ready to go. As you two walked downstairs, he began to complain about how it was a Sunday and he needed his rest which made you roll your eyes and scoff. While you guys ate, he would stop every so often and mention how he should be in bed and enjoying his sleep. It wasn't long before you got annoyed and finally stood up, slamming your hand down on the table.

"Well you know what, I'm sorry for wanting to spend time with my own boyfriend. I guess all that matters to him is his sleep. Sleep this, sleep that. If you didn't want to spend time with me, you should've just said so earlier," you angrily shouted. He was taken aback, never seeing this side of you before and it scared him quite honestly. You quickly took your empty plate and dumped it in the sink and slipped on your running shoes and left the house. "If he wants to sleep so much, fine, I can just spend time by myself."

Before you knew it, it was almost dark and after wandering around for hours, your body was freezing cold. You didn't want to go back, because you didn't want to show your boyfriend that he won. Your heart came to a stop when you heard footsteps and some laughter behind you. At this exact moment, your stubborn attitude left and was replaced with fear and regret. I should've brought my phone with me, you thought to yourself, god, I'm an idiot.

The footsteps behind you got louder, and you could hear their voices drawing closer. Your breath hitched and you almost froze in fear. Quickly pulling yourself together, you quickly ran for a safe place with people around. The footsteps behind you continued to follow you, tears brimmed your eyes as you ran for your life. Why, why, why. I shouldn't have left like that. I should've stayed with him. I should've just sucked it up. I'm sorry Yoongi, I'm sorry.

You heard a yelp behind you, which made you stop and turn around. A huge rush of relief enveloped you as you saw the people you dearly loved with all of your heart.

"Where have you been all day, Y/N?!!?" Jin shouted, dodging a punch from one of the men.

"Forget that, we'll talk later, hurry up and go home. Suga's waiting!" Rapmon shouted, throwing a punch. You glanced over your shoulder, feeling bad for leaving the group in that situation, but quickly turned around seeing J-Hope, Jungkook, V, and Jimin throwing punches and kicks left and right. As you ran home, you quickly wiped your tears away, wanting nothing more than to be engulfed by your boyfriend's warmth.

"OPPA," you shouted while crying, seeing him stand outside pacing back and forth.

"Y/N," he shouted in disbelief, giving you the tightest hug. It was hard to breath, but you didn't care. That was the last time you would ever run off alone. "Are you crazy?! I spent the whole day searching for you until I finally called everyone to help. Do you have any idea how dangerous it is out there for a girl like you? You didn't even take your phone," he scolded, not even bothering to take a breather.

"Oppa...I'm sorry. I will never do that again..."

"Aish, I was just joking this morning.....I'm sorry for that too.."

"It's okay, I don't care about that."

"Awww, look how cute this is," J-Hope's voice interrupted your moment.

"Hyung, shush," Jungkook said, putting his hand over his hyung's mouth.

"Thank you so much, I'm sorry for putting you through so much trouble," you apologized, bowing.

"As long as you're safe," Jimin said.

"Yeah, it was nothing," V scoffed, pretending to file his nails. Thankfully, none of them were injured with scratches or cuts. In fact, it didn't even look like they were in a fight at all. You invited them all inside for dinner, and the impossible happened.

"I'll cook," Yoongi offered.

"Y/N...who is that," they all asked.

"To be honest, I have no idea..." you stared in disbelief. What happened to the laziest boy on Earth who doesn't get up to eat because he was too lazy?

"ALIENS..." V muttered, before everyone shook their heads and ditched him.