Dream- Kim Nam-joon (Rap Monster)

She was the dream every star aspired to have. Y/N, worked at a small bookstore everyday and was able to dream in peace. That's where Kim Namjoon met his special dream. Something about her made him feel as if he could do everything and anything with confidence. He wished to be apart of her world, so that was why he came by everyday, pretending to look for books but the only thoughts that occupied his mind was her.

He would sneak peaks at her every now and then as she sat at the cash register, reading books after books. It somewhat annoyed him she never bothered to look up from her book, it was as if she had no slightest interest in him. What Namjoon didn't know was that she fell for him hard. Of course, she knew who he was. TheKim Namjoon, the rapper of the famous boy band, BTS. She wanted to talk to him, but she respected his privacy and thought he preferred his alone time.

It wasn't long before they both grew tired of sneaking glances at each other when one wasn't looking. Today is the day, she thought, I will introduce myself and greet him. The bell at the door rang as he casually strolled in as usual.

"W-Welcome," Y/N stuttered while bowing. This made him stop dead in his tracks, it was the very first time she greeted him after weeks.

"Er, hi," he said, removing his sunglasses and tucking it into his black jeans.

"U-Um, do you need any help today? S-Something you're looking f-for in, um, particular? I-I mean, I'm sorry, if I'm bothering you I-I can, uh, I-I'll just shut up now, please don't mind me."

His confused face quickly turned into a smirk, seeing her blush for the first time made his heart pound. He grinned and let out a small laugh. "No, I'm just casually browsing around here as usual, thank you though."

Y/N nodded and kept her head down, not wanting to let him see her cherry colored face and trembling hands. She was nervous in front of him. His soft cotton candy colored hair seemed absolutely beautiful as the sunlight shone on it, and his adorable dimple smile made her want to die of a heart attack.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, and you?"

"Y/N," you smiled brightly at him. This time his face flushed and his heart pounded against his chest. Her voice is like an angels, he thought. He felt his breath hitch as he watched her brush her hair back and turned around to grab a book off of her huge bookshelf.

"Uhm, I'll just let you do your usual thing...if you have any questions, please, feel free to ask me," she shyly said to him.

For some strange reason, a strong urge to ask her out came to him. He knew he couldn't let her go now that they've introduced themselves, but he didn't know how to ask her. The day continued on as he stayed back till closing time, just to see her.

"S-Sorry to disturb you, b-but it's about closing time right now," Y/N gently tapped his shoulder, feeling guilty for making him go. He didn't want to let her walk alone in the dark, so waited for her as she locked up the shop.

"Listen, this may sound weird since we've just introduced each other, but it's really dangerous at night so, uh, would you...let me walk you home?" he shyly mumbled the last part, rubbing his neck.

Y/N blinked once, twice, and a huge grin spread across her face. He took this as a yes and followed alongside her as she lead the way.

"So, do you just work here everyday? No school?" Namjoon asked, wanting to know her better.

"I-I finished early," Y/N shyly stated. This took him by surprise, and it was now his turn to break out a huge grin. Someone with this much beauty was also amazingly smart. He had never wanted to call a girl his so bad until he met her. His band would tease him for leaving early in the morning and coming home late just for her. At first they were worried he was getting into some trouble, but after tailing him without his knowing, they knew that she was meant for him.

Jin would offer the rapper food before he left, asking if he wanted to give some to the girl, but he declined the food and told him that it would make him look bad since he wasn't the one who made the food. Jimin, V, and Jungkook would ask if he could bring them along, but he knew that they would get all the attention from her so he let his jealousy get the best of him and locked them in their room until Jin would come along and let them out. Suga was too lazy to get out of bed so he simply wished him good luck and continued sleeping. Lastly, J-Hope tried to teach the poor boy some dance moves that would make any girl swoon, but gave up as soon as a vase was knocked off the dinner table and prayed for boy.

As he told Y/N about his group, she began to fall for him more and more. She admired the amount of passion he had for his group and career. He was more than just some rapper called Rapmonster, he was like....a dream. A dream that every starting artist had, and after such hard work and dedication, that dream became reality.

It wasn't long before they stopped in front of Y/N's home.

"T-thank you for taking your time to walk me home. I appreciate it very much," Y/N bowed.

"Ah, it's fine. I hope to see you tomorrow?"

"Yup, same time, same place. Good night, oppa," she let out a laugh.

"W-Wait, Y/N, you said if I had any questions, I should feel free to ask you right?"

"Y-Yes?" Y/N replied in confusion. Why didn't he ask her this sooner when they were at the bookstore?

"Will......will you go on a date with me?"

At first she let out a confused 'huh' which made his determined face slightly drop. She gave him a cheeky smile, nodded, and said," I would love to." Giving him one last glance, she waved and shut her door. As she peeked through the curtains, Y/N giggled to herself seeing the rapper jump up and down in excitement and fist pump the air while cheering for himself. The dream every star aspired to have, has been accomplished by Kim Namjoon, a dream that became a reality.