Dorm Time!

Dorm Time!!

The next day, Koro sensei announced the unexpected, together with Bicchi-sensei and Karasuma.

"SAY WHAAAT??!!!"-some of the boys

"EHHH???"- Most of the girls said together with Nagisa

"Well it's not really that big of a deal" Isogai calmly said, seemed that he's happy about the announcement.

"Hmm~ why not?" Karma hummed.

"Well then everyone! Here's the letter for your parents. Make sure you give it to them and asked their permission alright? Or else I'll kiss you passionately 'till you pass out!" Bitch-sensei seductively told the students, especially to the male ones.

"U-um.. sensei... where's the dorm that your talking about?" Sugino raised her hand.

Bitch sensei looked at Sugino and smiled " There's a dorm near here this octopus just built few days ago" She told them, refering Koro-sensei as the octopus.

'As expected of Koro sensei' the students thought the same after hearing Bitch sensei's words.

They weren't that surprise, really. Their teachers have always been like this, always greeting them with surprises and whatnots. What can they do? They're asassins, full of surprises.

"No more questions? Well then you are now dismissed. " The teachers then left the classroom.

"I'm so excited for the dorm thingy tomorrow!" Kayano squeled "How about you Nagisa?" Kayano looked at the blue haired boy who is now ready to go home.

"Y-yeah.... " Nagisa faked a smile and averted his eyes somewhere. He is excited for the dorms, especially since his roommate is Karma, don't get the wrong idea though. Nagisa only thought of him as a bestfriend even though he's feeling kind of nervous with him lately. The problem is his family. Or literally, his mom. It's kind of a long story but her mom is super strict about him.

"Well, why don't we go shopping? Let's buy the things we need for tomorrow's moving in the dorms!" Kayano exclaimed. She really wants to be with Nagisa so she came up with this idea. Even if they're not alone, Nagisa will still be coming right? That's still fine with her.

"I'll g-go!" Okuda shyly said.

"I'll go as well!" Said Sugino

"That would be nice" Smiled Yukiko

Kayano hummed and nodded. She tilted her head to Nagisa's direction, waiting for his reply. She was positive her friend would join their bonding, knowing Nagisa, he likes to bond with his friends. But little did she know,

"Sorry Kayano, but I'll be going straight home today" Nagisa smiled a little, eyebrows dropped a bit, making an apologetic look while his free hand scratching his temple.

As if time had stopped and everything went quiet to Kayano, her mouth formed agape as the words her friend said keeps flashing back.

She didn't expect this.

What could have him hold back and refuse such an opportunity to have fun and create memories with his classmates? What was that 'thing' that was much more important than his friends? Than her?

So many thoughts going through her haid she didn't notice that Nagisa already left together with Karma.

She heaved a sigh, accepting defeat and that there would be no Nagisa tonight.

"It's okay Kayano! We could invite him next time" Sugino winked, trying to comfort his green haired friend. He knew that Kayano has romantic feelings for his bestfriend, and he wanted to support her.

"Let's go shopping, shall we?" Yukiko suggested as they left the classroom

A/N:

It's been a year since I updated and I'm sorry for that. I was on Hiatus and now this potato is back! Hope you like the short update and I'll be updating quite frequently now

Adios!