Chapter 1

I was walking out the hospital from a long day of work my damn feet was hurting and I had a big headache. As I was walking to my car I see a fineeeee ass boy standing by my car with blood dripping down his face and his stomach. wanted to run in the hospital they ask to many question so I struggle getting him in the car because im 5'0 and he is 6'10 see that shit don't work. After about 5 min of trying to put him in I finally did it im proud of myself. I got on my side and started off to my house I heard him groan on the way there. After the 10 ,min ride I went and helped him out and layed him on the towels on the floor in my room.

Me: are you okay

???: yea

I cut his shirt off and yes lawd he had an 8 pack with a v I think ima die.I guess he saw me looking because he stared laughing.

Me;whats funny

???: I saw you looking

I just laughed and cleaned his cuts up and stared stitching him up and he was squeezing my arm it was funny. After I was finish with him I wrapped him up in a bandage. I went upstairs and took a shower for about 45 min I got out and put on lotion and all that other stuff I put on my boy shorts and a big shirt with my long socks. I heard the tv come on and I went downstairs to see him watching the hip-hop awards.

Me; see you got comfortable

???: sorry trys to get up

Me; no its okay but whats your name

???: dre

Me; who you fooling

Him; Andre but my parents only call me that

Me; well add me to the list

I went a sat down next to him and started watching tv

Him ;dont be scared come sit next to me

Me; you may be a rapist

Him; why im in your house

Me; really but okay

I sat next to him and snuggle up to his chest but soft so I wont hurt him.We was talking all night and getting to know each other he cool and layed backed .I fell asleep in his tatted arms .

Free Lunch Line

Yall like