Chapter 1

Elliot

Klaus walked to to closet and opened the doors, looking inside.

"Oh! Who is this guy, safari Sam?" Klaus said, disgusted. He picked out two shirts, a black one and a grey and white flannel.

"OK. Bad, or badder?" He asked Katerina. She sighed.

"The dark colours suit you better."

"Oh, thank you, honey", he put the grey shirt on the bed and started putting on the black shirt, 

"OK. Pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" He asked Katerina.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah," Katerina answered,"You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"OK. That dagger needs to stay right where it is. The last thing I to do is resurrect Elijah," he sighed,"That guy is a buzz kill." Katerina spoke up.

"Don't forget your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Klaus rolled his head.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel." He walked over to katerina as I stood up and stood behind her. She, visible, stiffened at my presence. I smirked.

"What else?" I asked.

"That's it." Lie.

Klaus reached his hand out and touch her face, stroking it. She gasped.

"Oh! So jumpy." I laughed.

"Please. Just..... Just kill me. I've told you everything I know.." Lie. I got in front of her.

"Your lying." I stated. She looked terrified.

"No. I'm not." Lie again. I sighed and put my hand on her throat and squeezed.

"What else?" I growled, showing my purple eyes.

"Elena has a cousin, Rosemary." She choked out. I let her go. I squint my eyes at her before turning around.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" I walked away and opened the apartment door.

"I'm going to school. See you there, Nik." And slammed the door.

Rosemary

I walked up to the Salvatore's, seeing Damon and Stefan standing there. I groaned. What have they done now? Stefan walked in and Damon still stood there.

"What are we, 12?" Damon smirked. Elena's face hardened.

"One of us is." I groaned, making myself known.

"Just let him in, Elena."

I sat next to Bonnie, sighing. "Hey bon bon. Are you prepared?" I asked. She nodded,"Good." 

She stood up,"Are you coming to school?" I nodded.

I followed Bonnie so she could get her and Elena's coats. Bonnie handed Elena her coat.

"Thanks." She laughed. Stefan and Damon turned around, looking at us confused.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked Elena.

"To school." She replied. I chuckled slightly at how Stefan looked like a deer on headlights. "Huh?"

"No, no,no. We didn't make a safe house for you to leave it." Damon said. I rolled my eyes.

"Elena isn't on house arrest." I said, backing up my cousin.

"Yeah, guys. Klaus is out there. We know that, right?" Stefan said, ignoring my comment.