Chapter 5

Rosemary

Rosemary

I woke up to somebody banging on the door. What the hell? I looked at the time on my alarm clock. 8:36am.

8:36am! I growled, before shoving the covers off me, and made my way downstairs, to the front door. I swung the door open.

"You better have a good enough reason why you wok-" I cut myself off when I saw Elijah standing there, Elena at the back.

"Elijah." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Hello, Rosemary." I stepped outside and hugged him. I sighed slightly. He wrapped his hands around my tiny waist.

I pulled back and looked at Elena.
"Hey, Lena." She smiled, then frowned. God, here come the crocodile tears. Wait, what?

"Look.... I'm sorry for what I said last night. I thought Bonnie died and I was angry. I didn't mean it." She apologised. I laughed slightly. though I was still confused as to who just talked.

"It's okay." I looked back at Elijah, "So, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was wondering if you would like to join me and your cousin on a trip to the Lockwood's, so I can tell you a little story." I smiled brightly at him.

"Of course I'll join. I love stories. But, I'll meet you there. I have to get ready." They both nodded and I closed the door, gently. I sighed and walked up the stairs, getting ready.

?¿

I parked my car in front of the Lockwood mansion. As I got out, I saw Mrs. Lockwood coming out the door.

"Hey Mrs. Lockwood!" I called out. She turned around and saw me, smiling.

"Hello, Rose. How are you?" She asked. I nodded my head, smiling.

"I'm good, thanks. Is Elena and Elijah in there?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. In the living room. Just walk in, I'm off to a meeting." She walked to her car. "Bye Rose!" 

"Bye!" I waved her away. I walked to the door and walked inside.

I heard talking in the living room and headed there. Like Mrs. Lockwood said, Elena and Elijah was there, sitting across from each other.

"Rosemary. I've already started the story. Please, take a seat." Elijah said. I walked over to Elena and sat down.

"Hey Elena." I greeted. She smiled at me and looked back at Elijah.

"Yes, Klaus is my brother." Elijah revealed. A look, that I don't know, took over Elena's face. Elijah must have already started the story. I spoke up.

"If Klaus is your brother, does that mean that Elliot is your brother as well?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. Elena spoke up.
"I heard that. I-I'm still processing, but I also heard that Klaus was a Godfather to someone's child." She paused. "Is that true?" Elena asked. I stiffened slightly. Elijah frowned. Klaus has been my Godfather before I was even born.