05

NO ONES P.O.V
Ruby and Sapphire were arguing, Amethyst and Pearl were arguing, y/n was heartbroken and crying, and steven was telling Connie y/n was coming. Little did he know she wasn't going to see the Crystal Gems for awhile.

AMETHYST P.O.V
How could Pearl do such a thing! I was done yelling at her and i walked into the kitchen. I saw 3 bags of fry bits and 4 large pepperoni pizzas. I opened the box to get a slice and then Steven walked in. "Hey Amethyst when is y/n coming?" I sighed and told Steven follow me. I went to Pearls room and called her. She walked out and saw steven. "Steven wants to ask you something" I said blankly. "When is y/n coming over?" Pearl had a nervous look. "W..w..well Steven y/n wont be here for awhile." "Why?" Pearl looked at me then at him. She stayed silent. "Its either you tell him or I will." I said. She gulped and didn't say anything. I sighed and turned to steven. "Steven... Pearl made y/n cry and hurt her feelings. so y/n is not coming for awhile." I said. Steven looked as if someone told him Santa didn't exist. I looked over at pearl and she was gone. I told Steven we were trying to contact her so she will come back. That made him happy. I grabbed 2 plates, a box of pizza, and a bag of fry bits and sat on the couch to watch t.v with Steven. *3 hours later*
me and Steven have just eaten so much we are about to explode. It was all quiet until I heard screaming. "CALM DOWN RUBY YOUR MAKING A SCENE!" "ITS NOT MY FAULT PEARL DECIDED TO BE A SALTY HOE AND BREAK Y/N HEART!" "RUBY JUST SHUT UP OK PEARL WAS JUST SCARED!" Me and steven looked at each other and saw Ruby walking out Garnets room with a smoke trail following behind. "Steven go talk to Ruby, ill talk to Sapphire." I said. "Aw man remember what happened last time I tried talking to Ruby? She almost burned my skin off." Steven said. "Point taken, OK you talk to Sapphire i'll talk to Ruby." I ran off to follow the smoke trail which obviously came from Ruby. I walked over and saw a trail of glass. "Ruby" i murmured. I followed the glass and I saw Ruby sitting in a corner. She was holding her legs and rocking back and fourth. "Ruby whats wrong?" "Amethyst I screamed at Sapphire now she probably hates me." She said with tears streaming down her face. i grabbed her hand and hugged her. "Go apologize to Sapphire and tell her you love her ok? Then it will be ok." I said Ruby nodded and we walked back to see Steven and Sapphire sitting on the couch. "Sapphire im so sorry I screamed and was being rude to you I love you and never want to lose you." Ruby said while crying. Sapphire rubbed her back and told her she forgave her. Then both were laughing and they fused to Garnet again.
-------------------------

Hii here is another part so yea stay slaying 😛💕