Chapter 21

Lila's bikini up above ^^
Lila's POV

After I saw Riker get out of bed and start looking for his stuff for the beach I walked to Ross's room since my bag and all my stuff was there. I walk in to see Ross laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling,already dressed in his shorts and tank top. He looked at me when he heard me.

"It's about time you start getting ready. How long does it take to talk someone,especially if he was just apologizing," he laughed. I blushed remembering that that's not the only thing that we did. And of course Ross had to notice me blushing. "Oh my god,seriously?" He laughed even more. "What?" I blushed even more as I tried to act like I didn't know what he was talking about. "Don't act all innocent. You know what I'm talking about. Your tomato face says it all," he smirked. "Shut up. Don't talk about it." He shook his head. "We leave in a half hour,hurry," he said as he walked out of his room so that I can change and get ready.

I searched through my bag and pulled out a Halter Neck Solid White Lace Two-piece bikini. I quickly changed into it. Then I went back to my bags and looked for some shorts and a top to wear over the bikini. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Lila did you change already? Can I come in?" I heard Ross call through the door. "Yeah, come in,"I said without even thinking. He came in and looked at me. He smirked. "Nice bikini,"he said as he playfully stared at me. I slightly blushed and through a pillow at him. "Shut up." He laughed as the pillow hit his face. "Ow,"he pretended to be hurt. "Yeah,btw my eyes are up here,"I said as I pointed to my face. "Ha-ha..wait look at me,"he said,seriously. I looked at him confused. "You're not blushing. You don't feel insecure,"he said slowly.

I hadn't even thought about the fact that I was standing in front of somebody in a bikini that showed a lot of skin.

I looked down and I was surprised that I wasn't shy and scared yet. Honestly I don't even care but this is in front of a friend and someone that I know. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this at the beach in front of strangers.

"Oh yeah. I didn't even think about it,"I said,looking up to see him smirking again. "You know,I'm surprised that you're not trying to hide yet." "Yeah,me too...anyways uh what'd you need?"I said trying to change the subject. "Well,considering this is my room..."he trailed off. Then I realized that he's right,he didn't need a reason to be here. Right when I was gonna speak he said, "Joking,I just came to see if you were done and to grab my shades." He walked to his desk and grabbed his shades. "Oh,I'm almost ready. I'll be down in 10." He nodded and was about to walk out but stopped. "Um..I know it's not really my place but you look..great,you shouldn't be shy to wear stuff like this,"he said with a small smile. He then walked out,without either of us saying anything else.

I smiled to myself. That was so sweet. Then I realized that I only had 10 minutes to finish getting ready. I quickly searched through my bag for a pair of shorts and top.

I thought about what Ross told me. He was right I shouldn't be shy I mean nobody I knew was this shy and insecure so I should at least try to act like a normal teen girl.