Chapter 21 - Part 2

Blake POV

I was sitting down next to Trish while watching the devil inside. It wasn't that exciting. I watched it a couple of times. However it felt as if someone was missing. Like that one person who brought energy into the room, left.

I moved the popcorn towards Trish as I looked around the room. I saw Cameron finally hitting it off with the blondie. Sweet! Although, I don't see Asher. I knew it! He was the missing person.

He was the person who would keep making jokes about this movie. Honestly, his jokes were hilarious! I decided to go look for Asher. At times like this you need your best friend. I stood up and walked towards the door. Hearing a scream coming from where I left. I had a feeling they were at the exorcism part?

I walked towards the kitchen to see it being empty. Finding it odd as that was the last place I saw him. I noticed one tiny detail that'll help me with this search. I looked out the kitchen window to see his car gone.

Where could he have gone?

I took out my phone to see if he texted me. Nada. I started to get worried.

What if Marcus got him? 

What if he went to his match a day early?

What if they ganged up on him?

I got my keys out my pocket and went towards the kitchen door. I slammed it shut, and ran towards my car. Quickly, turning it on I drove speeding. The first place I had to check was our headquarters. I knew Asher was sometimes a dumb ass. So, I had to stop him from doing something dumb. 

As I was thinking, my mind drifted off to someone else. Someone worth the same value as Asher.

Aria.

Where did she go? I slammed my fist on the wheel and started speeding. I knew I was a couple of minutes away from my destination. I was aware of how long it'll take to go back home.

Never in my life did I think I would make such a big fuss about a girl I met a month ago. Why, was I acting so commanding and worried about this girl. Asher and Cameron did really put me in a sticky situation. Where I am liking a girl, why must I go chase after her. Perhaps it's because I had no clue that I'll fall for her. Maybe it's the way that she retorts back and causing me to feel shitty. Nah, that's not it.

I got back to my senses as I parked in front of the building. It looked like a abandoned building. However, going inside is another story. As the outside looks rubbish and aged. Like a building you'll like to diminish and rebuild. 

I looked towards the back I had a strong desire for success. With eagerness to see Asher's car, so that I will be assured that he's here. 

Yes!

I did. I walked quite briskly into the building. Avoiding anyone who is willing to small talk. I looking down to keep stares away, to keep from people seeing this fighter at he's devastated stage. I'll pass.

Once I opened the gyms door. My eyes wandered around. Trying to look for a brown haired boy. It was complicated seeing it was kinda packed. Nevertheless, I am not going to be pleased if I did not achieve. 

Sighing with relief I saw him working out, looking focused. I was anxious for no apparent reason. I combed my hair back, while I made my way towards him. Ignoring anyone who was shouting my name.  

I halt in front of him. I look at him curiously. He looked, different. He had a face which made him look hostile. 

I crossed my arms around my chest. Standing there, not going to move an inch. Until he is aware of my presence. 

He kept on working out, like as if I wasn't there, at all. I was standing impatiently. I sighed heavily. 

"Dude!"I Shouted yet kept it so he was the only one able to hear it.