Chapter 4

Luna

I was upset with my sister she was always popular, always got lead parts , always chosen to lead people . I was sick of it I flew up into the sky and saw a castle in the distance .

I sat on a cloud

I saw mother but in a pony form

Her pure white fur and light blue hair with a few different coloured highlights .

" mum !" I yelled " your okay " I smiled and lifted myself of the cloud .

" my dear don't feel hate for your sister, she feels as for you to " she smiled

" I think that might be a lie , I am hated by all! "

Her face frowned " if she hates you why does she keep looking for you!" She said hugging me

" mother lets go talk then" I smiled

" I cannot this is a dream , I am not dead -"

" but in a deep sleep " I finished

" go my girl , don't lose your own hope keep fighting , never trust discord he's your father!"

I nodded " I know but I love you "

I awoke to see Celestia beside me

" did I awake you sister ?"

" no Celestia , I just woke from a dream with mother "

" Sis call me Tia , is she de-"

" no father wasn't lying she's in a deep sleep , and also , do you hate me ?" I asked

" Luna don't make me cry , I'll never hate you! Even if you hurt me! " she hugged me " I know many ponies love the day , but many enjoy the night and many love you " a tear fell from Tia's eye.

I asked her " should I bring along night?"

" it's been quite awhile now , you slept for at lest 8 hours "

I flew into the middle of the clouds , the sun began to set and he moon came out and many stars followed .

My horn shone a pale blue and my hair began to change.

The light blue turned into a dark midnight blue with a see through outside piece .

" Luna it's beautiful " Tia smiled

" Tia I saw a castle in the distance it might be where fathe- I mean discord is." I smiled

" lets talk about later lets get some sleep "

Discord

She slept with her mane covering her face , her fur was all messed up .

" it won't be long now my dear , you'll soon be with me again " I smile looking down at the village

" all in time though,my dear."

Unknowns

I watched them all , all going to my plan , soon it shall be mine all mine .

I crept towards my bed looking at my ill foster mother , I had packed all my thing and entered the mirror , it's time to pay a visit my siblings .

I entered the mirror and watched my body change ...........

--------________

What are discord and the unknown character up to ......

Will Luna be able to feel happy ?

Anyway did you enjoy the chapter

Comment

Vote

Share

Bye