Why?

(A/N: Sorry I just saw that I don't think I ever put that Noah got his cast off.... But its off now! Sorry for the confusion I just forgot but now you know its off. I will probably put it in the chapter somewhere as well :) Enjoy)

I woke up to my phone going off saying I have a new message.

(Bold is Steph Italics is Aaron)

Hey Stephanie why aren't you in school?

Crap we had school today?

Yes Courtney saw the pictures and messages that Sabrina put on the walls and she started crying while people were laughing at her.

What did Sabrina do?

She told.

Who?

Who did she tell?

She told Trent this was all your idea and if she didn't do this then you were going to do some not nice things.

Did he believe her?

No.

He stomped out of school, into his car, and started driving but I don't know where he went.

I had to pause for a second before I heard a honk outside my house, and footsteps coming up my porch. I quickly text Aaron back before he came in my house and up to my room.

I know where he is.

He's here.

I typed really quick then shut my phone off right before he came barreling into my room.

"TEPH!" He started screaming.

"Ummmmm...... Yeah?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"Did you do that to Courtney? Because she broke up with me."

"Oh my gosh I promise that was not my intention I didn't think she would do that. She was only supposed to become less popular..."

He suddenly came up and hugged me.

"Thank you for making her do that. Now I can be with the person I truly want to be with." He whispered in my ear.

"Who?"

"You." He said right as he pulled me into a kiss.

Suddenly my phone started beeping indicating I had a call.

"Hello?"

"Stephanie where are you? You are supposed to be here at the hospital with me to get my cast off."

"Crap Noah I will be there in a few minutes I promise." I said as I hung up and started running out the door with Trent right behind me.
Trent and I got into Trent's car and we are on our way to the hospital. We got there with only a couple minutes to spare before the doctor came and got Noah to get his cast off.
"Noah Mitchel it's time for you to come back so I can cut off your cast." The doctor said. We all walked back there.
          "This might hurt a bit."
          "Okay just get it over with." Noah said impatiently.

As soon as the doctor started cutting off the cast (A/N: I don't know how you would get a cast off just bear with me) Noah grabbed my hand and gripped it as hard as he could. After a couple minutes, which seemed like an eternity for my hand, the doctor was done.