opening fight:

Tory's Point Of View.

"Amir they're here, they're here." I slightly tilt my head back a bit so i have a clear view of the front door from the kitchen. I watch as Kylon and his posse enter through the giant double doors obviously trying to draw attention to themselves by laughing and clapping their hands loudly into the air. They all in some sort of way have the same swaying motion in their walk as they start in direction of the "L" shaped cascading staircase which leds me to believe they're all totally wasted.

It won't be hard to win a fight if they try to retaliate now. Just wait till them bitches get upstairs. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see all their stuff is ruined. If they think it's all cool to sneak out and leave me and Amir home while they go out to the club, they got another thing coming. We are not the ones to be messed with, i'm done letting Kylon talk down on me like I'm some dog. Just because me and Amir are replacements, that doesn't mean we have to bow down to his word. Tonight's the night we finally stand our ground.

Amir clasps his palm over his mouth snickering softly to himself. "C'mon let's go, let's go." I softly pat my palm down against Amirs shoulder as I set the bottle of water in my hands down onto the marble table top swiftly making my way out of the kitchen and into the main entrance of the house in front of the staircase. Kylon's high pitched scream sounds from upstairs followed by Isaias mouthing almost every swear in the book.

Turning my head towards Amir, I raise the corners of my lips up into a wide smirk as the feeling of accomplishment washes over me

Turning my head towards Amir, I raise the corners of my lips up into a wide smirk as the feeling of accomplishment washes over me. That'll teach them hoes. "Okay, okay, we can play like that! You wanna fucking touch my shit? Well I'm gonna touch you!" Kylon shouts storming down the staircase with Isaias and Angel quickly behind. Amir pushes closer to me lifting his hands up and setting his body into a fighting position. This is the moment I've been waiting for.

Kylon leaps off of the last couple steps speeding over to me in what seems like a flash of time. His fingertips tips dig into my shirt tugging me forward while he pulls his other palm back bawled into a fist, roughly pounding it into my head over and over. Fuck! The room begins to spin and my vision starts to darken. I turn my head slightly to the left glancing over at Amir as him and Isaias go at it; security quickly rushing out from the kitchen in direction of them.

A loud grunt escapes my lips as Kylon continues to serve my head several blows but somehow I pull through gaining enough strength to sit myself up a bit pulling my fist back and shoving it into his gut. A distressed shout of agony resonates from behind me but I have no view of Amir no more. Suddenly another pair of hands set their presence on me gripping onto a chunk of my hair and pulling me in direction of them. I loudly scream out feeling as they begin to pull a few strands loose. I'm being jumped. A foot shoves into my backside making me plumment roughing onto the ground but the other unknown set of hands manages to lift me back up by hair causing my head to hurt even more.