episode 1:

Kylon's Point of View.

"Right this way Mr. Cedeno." The chauffeur murmurs as he opens the door of the limo extending his palm outwards in direction of the bar beyond the curb.
Wrapping my palm around the tall bottle of Henny beside me, I tug it free from the bucket of cold ice holding it close against my chest as a baby would with its blanket. "Thank you." I mumble under my breath stepping out onto the street; the humid California air and blazing sun rays hitting my face like a hard slap.

It's hot during the summers in New York but this west side shit takes it to a whole other level. The chauffeur closes the door behind me and I slightly crane my head to the left careful not to make direct eye contact with the approaching camera man. This would be a little awkward for the next two months but baby I was born for the camera. I'll soon forget it's even there.

Starting forward, I stuff my left hand down into my Balmain denim jeans front pocket letting out a heavy exhale. Hopefully this other nigga is cute, I'll literally kill myself if my housemates turn out to be an episode from the Smurfs. Reaching outwards, I sling the bars front door open only for loud house music to fill my ears. Yuck, house music makes me cringe. I'm more of a laid back jazz type of guy but when in the right mood, trap is preferable.

My eyes scan the room for my possible other cast mate but no one seems to return the glance. My eyes finally land on another camera man towards the back of the bar with his camera pointing against someone hidden inside a booth. Ah, found ya.... Ambling my way across the bars hard tile floor, I do a swift turn climbing up into the booth. Well, here this goes

Lord Jesus. He's fine as hell. Soft brown curls tousled upon his head, nice full brows and the most juicy plump lips I've ever seen... Well except mines of course.

Lifting the corners of my mouth up into a gentle grin, I extend my palm outwards giving him a friendly hello and introducing myself

Lifting the corners of my mouth up into a gentle grin, I extend my palm outwards giving him a friendly hello and introducing myself. "Wassup, I'm Aubriel." He utters back in an unexpectedly abyss deep voice. Damn he's daddyish as fuck.

Dapping his palm with mines, he slouches back into his seat lowering his eyes from my face and over at the bottle in my hands; a wide toothy smile forming upon his face. "Damn you came ready to turn up huh?" I nod my head up and down letting out a loud chuckle. "You already know. These next few months are about to be lit as hell man..."

"Deadass, I just hope no one in the house comes with all that drama shit. But so far you seem pretty cool, I see myself possibly kicking it with you."