Conflicted

song: One who Laughs last - DownPlay

Video by: MontageRock

Picture: meh.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Laurence ran. He ran as fast as he could crying. He ran away from his love. His friends. His family. From everything.

Laurence was a shadowknight. A monster. He was a gaurd. A friend.

Who am I!? Laurence thought to himself. He stopped in a clearing, where the Nether Portal was. Am I a gaurd? Or a Shadow Knight? Will I kill? Or do I protect!? "WHAT AM I!?" He yelled. "....I must stay away from Aphmau, Garroth, and everyone. I don't want them to get hurt because of me I must answer the calling. I can't take this anymore! I won't hurt anyone if I just go to where I belong. Besides, no one understands this pain".
He entered the nether, a place of evil and misery. "...I am a shadowknight. That is all I am..." He said plainly trying to convince himself. He failed to ..what about Garroth, and AphShut up with that nonsense! They mean nothing to us! That was the shadowknight side of him forget about them! I cant ! They are like my FAMILY! No! You are a shadowknight. Meant to kill! NO!
Laurence ran, heading back to the nether portal. He kept Changing from a shadow knight and to himself. His shadow knight form held him back
LET ME GO! NO we..you belong here.. I am not a SHADOWKNIGHT I AM NOTHING LIKE THEM! heh..Aphmau loves another man. She had a kid with him. Garroth is reunited with his brother. They do not need us. We do not need them! They will bring nothing but heartbreak to you.. He was almost there..but the thoughts kept flooding him. Betrayal. Death. Loss. Is all he could think of. Soon enough his shadowknight for took control. He turned around and headed deeper into the realm of the shadowknights. Still fighting himself internally trying to break free.

Still conflicted.