Reasons why I left thw fandom.

Okay, I left the fandom officially.

The reasons being is that it has just completely changed, but not in a good way.
In MCD it has been centered more around Aarmau and just Irene than what I think it was originally supposed to be. Not to mention the characters and script seem forced, like they don't seem as indepent or self driven anymore. And Aphmau's character has become more Marysue like. And the fact her daughter Aleyna just seems a tad bit too powerful right now.
Compared to how the series used to be it is less real "action" and seems to be more toward a slightly younger audience.
What about Laurance? He doesn't seem to prove any significance even though his character has been developed so much. Now he's just heart broken. Also, How can they not fine Zane and Emmalyn. They are literally in a fucking open cave, he's yelling at her and there is light seen from the cave because of torches. Not even far from the wall.
:1
So basically I'm sating it just became incredibly predictable and dry. And very centered around one character, and lost its purpose by this point.
Not only the but PDH in my opinion, is absolutely horrible. It seems extremely cliché and for some reason  she is surrounded by guys? And why add in a bunch of new character and not focus on old ones. Also very predictable, just annoying, boring, dry, and unoriginal.

Emralds street (or whatever its called) had a bad plot. First of all, Aaron is shoved off a cliff and stabbed but he's still alive? And he's some sort of super were wolf??? And now there's this ghost in live with Zane?
What???
It makes absolutely no sense to me.

So yeah.
I'm done here.
I've ranted a lot more about it on Google+ I am not going to repeat myself.
Time for me to move on :1