Chapter 5

EMMA'S P.O.V.

"WAKE UP!  IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!" Marina screamed as she bounced on top of me.  I groaned and rolled over, attempting to escape her, but to no avail.  Finally, I pushed her off of me and forced myself to leave the comfort of the sheets.

"I'm up now, ok?"

I rubbed my eyes as Marina handed me a bagel and a cup of steaming coffee.

"Curtousy of room service." she said with a smile as I took them both.  I ate a huge bite out of the bagel as Marina ran off yet again to fetch my clothes.  For the first time, I took notice to the fact that she was already dressed.  She tossed my things on the bed.

"Hurry up, the park opens at 11 and it's already 10!" she squealed.

"Calm down!" I yelled.  "We have a whole hour before then, and we don't even need to be there for opening!"

She rolled her eyes and picked up a donut.   She munched on it as I finished my food and began to get dressed.  Once I put my clothes on, I went to  the bathroom to brush my teeth.  I threw my hair up in to a ponytail and went back to the room.

"Finished?" Marina asked.

I nodded and grabbed my purse.  "Maybe we could hit a store or two before we go?" I suggested.

She shrugged.  "I guess we have time."

...

After going shopping for about an hour, Marina and I drove out to Cedar Point.  Marina was bouncing up and down the whole ride and kept talking my ear off.  I excused it this time because I was pretty excited myself.

We pulled in to the parking lot and got out, grabbing what we needed from the back seat.  We made our way to the entrance, Marina's mouth still moving.  As we made our way up in the terribly long line, I realized that I forgot something back in the car.

"Come back with me!" I told Marina.  She groaned and rolled her eyes since we were losing our place in line and having to hike all the way back to the car. 

But you kinda can't go into Cedar Point without your cell phone.

As I picked up what I needed, I slammed the door and locked the car again.  Marina and I turned to make the trip back to the line, when we heard the squealing brakes of a large vehicle.  I swung around to see what it was, when I noticed that it was a tour bus smoking from under the hood.

I heard loud voices coming from the opposite side of the bus.  They were shouting profanities about "damn buses" and "shitty drivers".  As some of the smoke cleared, I noticed that there were five figures making their ways forward.

I turned toward Marina, confused, but saw that her mouth was simply hanging open in shock, eyes wider than ever.  I looked back at the five people, then back at Marina.

Then back at the people.

Then back at Marina.

Then it clicked.

These aren't just regular people.  They're famous.  They're in a band.

And that band is Black Veil Brides.