Prologue

He is the Managing Director of Maheshwari Group of Industries, the youngest, rich, successful business tycoon. He is handsome and stylish with his cool look, for which girls go crazy over him. He is the most eligible bachelor in the town!! And here he is, least interested in girls.... He just loves two things in his life! First, his family and second, his company!! But there's something which he loves more than anything in this world, and that is his brother, for whom he is ready to sacrifice his everything!! He is a workaholic, and is always into work!!

She belongs to a middle class family, who cares for her family, more than anything else in the world. She is crazy, yet beautiful and smart!! In short, a beauty with brains. She works for Him, in his company. She is reserved, and never socializes. She works for him, for like almost a year, yet they have hardly spoken anything but work... She never tried to know about him, nor did he try to know about her...but for her, it is a pleasure working under him, for he was never rude, neither with her, nor with any of the other employees. She knew her boss was a down to earth man, in spite of having everything, and she admired it. Her relation with her boss has always been formal.

A/N:

So, what do you think? How will they fall in love with each other, when they are so formal with each other? And who do you think will be the main reason for them to come close to each other?

And what about the letters? What is their role here?

Read on to find out!! Give your views!!