LETTERS WITH LOVE

A young man, smart and good looking, in mid twenties got down his car infront of the huge building; his lips curved into a smile, seeing the board in front of him with the letters, 'Maheshwari Industries'. He went straight into the office, and to the cabin, where he knew his life exists, where he knew there was someone waiting to meet him, and he was sure, this would be a great surprise!!

He pushed the door of the cabin, and entered, only to find him talking on the phone, while staring out of the window, having absolutely no idea of his arrival....

"Bhai!!" He shouted, spreading his arms wide open.

The person turned back, and there was a mixture of emotions seen in his eyes- love, happiness, surprise..."Lucky??" He called out slowly, and engulfed him in a hug.

"Laksh? How are you? And when did you come from London? Why didn't you tell me that you are coming?" he broke the hug and started firing him with questions.

Laksh held his brother's shoulders "Bhai, chill!! Relax! I just came back from London, in fact I came here directly from the airport, and I didn't inform you coz I wanted to surprise you!!"

"You know, how much I missed my little brother? Its been two years, Lucky." He said, caressing his face.

"I know Bhai!! I too missed you so much, that is why I came here directly from the airport." Laksh replied.

Both the brothers went and sat talking, as they had a lot to catch-up. Just then there was a knock on the door of the cabin, and a girl entered. "Sir, aapne mujhe bulaya?" She asked. Laksh was sitting with his back facing her.

"Haan...Ms.Gadodia! I wanted to ask you if the presentation for tomorrow's meeting is ready." Her boss asked.

Laksh found the name familiar and turned to see, and he was hell shocked to find his best friend in front of him.

"Shona?" Laksh whispered.

"Laksh! You here? What...." Laksh engulfed her in a hug before she could say or ask something.

"Laksh!! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Shona!! That's my question.. What are you doing here?" Laksh asked, surprised.

"I work here Laksh." She replied.

"What? You work here? In Bhai's office?"Laksh asked, still unable to believe that his best friend is in front of him.

"Bhai?" She looked up at Laksh, confused.

"Haan Shona!! You remember, I used to tell you about my Bhai, I always said that he is the best brother one could ever get, who loves me more than anyone or anything in the world." She nodded.

Laksh went to his brother and placed his arm around his brother's shoulder, "He is the one!! The one and only Sanskaar Maheshwari! You know Shona, he is everything to me, my brother, my dad, my guide, my friend, and my life!!"

Laksh turned to Sanskaar, "Bhai, you never told me Shona works here!!"

Sanskaar looked at him confused. Laksh sensed his confusion, "Bhai, I used to tell you about Shona, my best friend, when I was studying in Delhi."

Sanskaar nodded. Laksh went to her giving her a side hug. "She is the one! Swara Gadodia, my pyaari Shona. My all time best friend!" Swara gave a slight smile looking from Sanskaar to Laksh and back to Sanskaar.

Sanskaar looked at Swara amused, "Ohh...so you are that Shona? Lucky's best friend who used to complete all his assignments and you are the one, because of whom this idiot passed all the exams!!!"