Love At First Sight

Over text:

Aidyn:I don't like it here!

Mom: you just have to get your feet on the ground honey!

Aidyn:k I have to go to class now bye

Mom:ok! Have a great day at your new school and stay safe!

I stopped by the office of my new school, Stratfield High. I didn't like it here nor did I want to be here, but cause of moms stupid job we have to move like 6 hours away from NC. GREAT. A friendly looking lady greeted me at the first door on the left, where I was instructed to go.  We chat a bit and she hands me a paper with my schedule on it. 

Period 1:Language Arts

Period 2:Social Studies

Period 3:Art

Period 4:Mathematics 

Free time

Lunch

Period 5:Writing Workshop

'blah blah blah ok do able' I say to myself in my head. I put on the fakest smile in the world and walk out. I search the first floor trying to spot room 107. I turn the corner and walk right into someone. I look up to find hazel eyes, brown hair, and a muscular and toned body.  

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright mistakes happen!

I notice when he looked at me he shuddered. 

"Are you alright?" 

"Yeah! Sorry just thinking about a really hard test I have coming up." 

I can tell that he's lying because I'm pretty sure they don't give tests out in the first week of school unless I've been gone for 100 years. 

"Hey can I get your name?" He asks me in the cutest tone.

"Aidyn, Aidyn Kopecks."

"Grayson Dolan" 

He stares at me for a while until I break the ice. 

"Maybe we have classes together or something?"

He looks down at my schedule.

"We have the first period together, may I have the honors of taking you miss Aidyn?"

I blush and slightly nod.