Abandoned Heart

Ava's POV

I walk down the unfamiliar halls of Stratfield Highschool hoping to just survive at least one day.  Looking around I see different groups of people huddled talking about something. I look at what they're pointing to. A very tall handsome boy talking to a girl with blonde, curly hair with the face of an angel.

'Must be the school 'couple' I whisper to myself.

Knowing that every school is basically the same, there was a fair chance that they were both populars. I could tell just by their looks.

Tall, brown/blondish hair, brown eyes, defined jawline, muscular body....

I find myself getting lost in the image of the boy about 10 yards away from me.

"Ava, you promised yourself no boys for the first year your here" I had to keep myself away from that beautiful sight.

I already went to the office and collected my schedule from a kind lady. I'm too lazy to look at the whole thing so I'll just find my first class. Room 103. Social Studies. The one thing I suck at, GREAT. I walk into the small classroom filled with a majority of girls and a couple of boys, knowing the rest of the boys were probably going to be late. The bell wrang and I could still here shouting in the hallways. I couldn't quite make out the words but the sound was manly.  

"Mr. Dolan, Mr. Carpenter, nice to see you've finally joined our class!"

"Sorry, ugh, locker trouble?" The guy that was called Mr. Dolan said as the whole classroom blew up in laughter.

He had brown hair, hazel eyes, and wait.. I noticed he looked a lot like the person I had seen before in the hallway except different hair. Hmmm... Coincidence much? 

*skip class*

I stepped out of the room as fast as I could hoping to get to the next class early. Let's see, oh Science. Good, something I don't suck at. I stop by my totally decked out locker when someone comes by. I look up to find the guy from s.s.. 

"Hey, can I help you?"

Not noticing that all my books were slowly falling out of my locker I snapped back to reality.

"Oh sugar!"

"Let me help you with that, a girl as gorgeous as you doesn't deserve to get crushed by books" we both were flooded in laughter while I blushed, surprised by the act of romance. 

"What's your name"

"Ava Colona"

"Ethan Dolan, nice to meet you, where are you from?"

"Southern California"

"That sounds awesome! We should talk sometime, can I have your number?"

I gave him my number as I restored my backpack from all the books.

*after school*

Ethan:I'm so done with you, you make everything something!

Ava:I can't say I know what you're talking about.

Ethan:you basically abandoned my heart!!

Ava:hi Ethan this is ava, you know the one with all the books falling out of my locker, I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to text this to me.

I saw he had seen my text but from the looks of it too embarrassed to answer back.

Well, I survived one day.