Wanted

Grayson's POV

I asked her to come over, she said yes.

Oh god oh god oh god how do I do this.

There's a knock on the door. Go time.

"Hey gray!"

"Hey baby girl, there's something I need to do before you say anything though."

I quickly moved my body closer to hers, leaving no time for her to react. I pressed my lips against hers. It felt better than how I dreamt. I wrapped my hands around her waist as she slowly put her hands around my neck. I pulled back.

She looked at me in pure astonishment, catching her breath.

"I love you" she quietly muttered.

She moved even closer to me to the point where are chests were aligned. My tongue swiped across her teeth, asking for entrance. She let in. I slowly slid my hand down to her bottom.

"Jump" I said.

She jumped as I clamped my hands around her thighs and finished the passionate kiss by kissing her neck. Small moans were whispered in my ear. I tingled in excitement. I let her into my house and layed her on my couch. 

"Baby, I-"

I interrupted her by sliding my hand up her thigh, leaving her stutter her words.

"You don't have to say anything baby girl"

I looked deeply into her hazel eyes and her blushed cheeks.

I started kissing her neck again. It smelled sweet which made me even more wild. She kept moaning but this time she didn't stop. I found her sweet spot, the spot where she couldn't resist. I kept kissing and softly biting her because I could tell she loved it.

"Say my name baby"

"Ooooh Grays-so-on" she let out a small moan as she stuttered at my name.

I found myself hovering on top of her with one arm holding my self up, and the other holding her waist.

Aidyn's POV

I couldn't help but moan, he found my sweet spot. I loved it when he wrapped his hand around me. It made me feel protected, like nothing else in the world mattered. 

He stopped, pulled away, and sat next to me. I ran my hand through his soft, fluffy hair, still in a deep stare. I had goosebumps. It's funny to think that only in a matter of words this all happened-but it was mainly all action that caused it.