A One Direction Imagine ft. @ThoseTwinAuthors

Ashton's P.O.V.

I was getting ready for the Midnight Memories concert that I was going to with my best friend (Y/N) and my twin sister Ava of course. Suddenly

my phone rang, it was (Y/N). I answered it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Ash, the concert is canceled."

Just as (Y/N) finished her sentence Ava bursts in and says the same thing. My jaw dropped.

"Wait, WHAT?!"

"Its canceled. Harry and Zayn have the flu and Liam is going to the nut housebecause he ordered soup and the waiter gave him a spoon, so you know how that went down." said (Y/N).

"Man I was really looking forward to this concert," I said scratching my neck.

"I guess I can go to the mall with Siren and Aphrodite now," Ava piped.

"Bye Ava," I said to my twin. "So do you want to hang out at my place," I asked (Y/N).

"Sure why not, babe. I'll meet you in 25 minutes."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I had just gotten off the phone with Ashton. I sighed at the misfortune but I didn't let it bother me since I was going to be with Ash for the night. I packed an overnight bag knowing that I was going to be doing a little drinking and partying was going to be done. (A/N: I throw amazing ragers when my mom isn't home. Seriously hit me up, we need to experience this phenomenon together). I drove to his place taking my time. I get to his house and use the spare key he gave me. I open the door and a flood of spices rush to my nose all greeting me at once. I smelled cookies, popcorn, and pizza.

"Ash?"

"In the kitchen," he called.

I dropped my bag near the door and made my way to the kitchen. As I walked in, he was taking a pizza out if the oven. On the counter I saw an array of snacks varying from popcorn to cookies to Twizzlers to chocolate strawberries.

"So I see you went last minute shopping and did a little cooking?"

"Might as well when you have no plans."

"Well, Mr. Jaeger, I think you did a pretty damn good job!"

"Thanks, Ms. (Y/L/N)."

*

We eventually gathered all the food and set it on the living room floor and began to pig out while watching Hangover 2. It was Ashton's idea, not mine. When we were finished we opened the windows so the cold autumn winds blowing in. We laid down and covered ourselves with blankets. Ash was sprawled all over the place, laying on his stomach still eating one of the left over pieces of pizza while holding up his head with his left arm. His legs were spread wide his right draped over my bum and the left one bent with his foot wiggling in mid air. I rested my head on my arms, them being used as my pillow. I was slowly starting to drift as my stomach began to settle from all the food. I couldn't understand how he was still eating though. The doorbell rang waking me from my half slumber.

"I'll get it," I said, sliding from under his leg.

"Hey, you were my leg rest."

"Oh, so I'm just a restful object to you?"

"No," he said stringing out the 'O'.

"Sure."

I unlocked the door, not thinking to look through the peep hole. I swung the door open to reveal five male figures. I scan over their features. Fangirling on the inside.