Could it be!!?

Aphmau was still sitting in her bed and all of a sudden she's sees a rock hit her window!she looked out the window and saw Aaron on is knee. Aphmau thought "is he going to purpose!!" But what really happened was ... Aaron said this "Aphmau I like you!"
Aphmau was surprised and said back calmly "aww that's so sweet and I like you t.... "Aphmau no I mean I like you a lot,I have never felt this way about any girl but you. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever layed my eyes on!!
(And without being said):Aphmau will you date me so we can get to know each other more?
Aphmau was surprised by his offer but was also worried
"Aaron my mom is very overprotective about me being with boys so I think we should keep it a secret,ok?
"Ok,but can we at least tell someone friends like kawaii....
"NO I KNOW THAT WE BOTH MET HER AND ARE FRIENDS WITH HER BUT DONT TELL HER SHE WILL GO CRAZY AND THEN DO ALL THIS SHIPPING STUFF!!!PLZ!!!^~^
"Oh yea in that case ok,but we can't keep it from her to long you know."
"Yeah"
(Sorry for so much dialogue)😝
After that awkward moment Aphmau and spent a lot of time together. Then Surprisingly they found out they went to the same school!!! They enjoyed being together so much!!!!!What will Aaron do with Aphmau?find out in the next part!