Getting kawaii~chan into it

So as we all know Garroth told Aphmau he was gay and she freaked...... and now we have to deal with the mother shipper........ kawaii~chan
-Later that day-
Aphmau went out with Aaron after all that chaos with Garroth and eventually told him after they drove to the park and sat on the bench for and half an hour talking.
"OMI he's GAY!"
"Yep or did u not listen to the words that were just coming out of my mouth!"
"Ok I did but with who exactly.."
"Laurence..."
"Wow .... well actually I don't seemed TO surprised..."
"Why is that?!"
"They have been friends for a looong time so...."
"Ooohhhhh!yea I forgot , they have known each other forever!"
"Well anyways you know what we have to do now.."
"Oh no... wait what?"
" tell kawaii~chan.."
"NOOOO!"
"Yes we have to.."
Later that day Aaron and Aphmau walked to kawaii~chans house and rang her door bell. Immediately she had answered the door...
" hey Aphmau senpai!"
"Hey Aaron cun!"
"Hey kawaii~chan!we both are here to talk to you about something."
"What is it!"she screamed softly
"Well... Garroth is gay with Larence .."
"OMI OMI OMI REALLY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
"Yea yea you can calm down now."
"Ok....-breaths-"
"But why are they gay , I would have never thought this would happen ever in my life!"
" well, you know they have been friends for a while , and Garroth has always looked up on larence like his brother sooooo that's why.."
" then why did you tell me, I only make ship names for boys and girls not boy and boy or girl and girl."
" really!"both Aaron and Aphmau said
"Yea, so you guys can go back on to what ever you were doing."
That was the last thing she said before she closed her door and me and Aaron stood there..staring at each other.aphmau all of a sudden blurted out
"That went better than expected !"
"Yea, it did."Aaron said as we started to walk back to the house to start getting ready for bed..
A/N
Hey guys just wanted to give you a quick thing that I know I'm not a good speller so if I get names wrong it's usually because I forgot how to spell them or so forth...
Anyways I hope all of you are enjoying my story and I'll see y'all next time baiiiiiiiiiii!!!!