nine

February 27, 2016
9:27am
laur: hey babes do you have Skype?
c: this is very random and yes but uh u see..
c: its from when i was 8
c: we could FaceTime because that will save me from a lot of embarrassment
laur: fine fine...when do you want to?
c: IT COULD BE A DATE
c: like if u wanted
c: we could watch a show together or eat the same thing?
laur: that is the cutest idea, I'd love that Mila
c: we could do it tonite yo
laur: yo
laur: I NEED TO GET READY
c: TONIGHT'S REALLY FAR AWAY
c: let me say what I say b4 I cancel our date :(
laur: yo is cute when you say it loser
c: what are we gonna watch
laur: I don't know I'm indecisive
c: can we watch bobs burgers
laur: yes
laur: nerd
c: YAY
c: so I'll call u at about 7 my time? Is that ok?
laur: see you in a few!!

~

Camila sat on her bed with her computer in her lap and bobs burgers paused on the TV in front of her. She was incredibly nervous to talk to Lauren face to face - or whatever this was. What if she didn't like her anymore? No, she thought, she wouldnt have talked to her this long if she didn't like her. Camila was being dumb. Her finger hovered over the call button, and she tapped her mouse pad.

'Hello? Mila!' Lauren smiled brightly, her heart swelling at seeing Camila. She was so fucking beautiful and Lauren was sure she was going to pass out. 'Hi Laur!' Camila mumbled, her usual confidence disappearing at the sight of the stunning girl. 'You're beautiful.' The younger girl said. Camila's bluntness kicked her in the ass.

'Oh shut up.' Lauren laughed cheesily at her and covered her face bashfully. 'Wanna start the show?' Camila nodded and it took several tries for the two girls to have the show playing at the same time. While Lauren's eyes were focused on the TV, Camila took a few minutes to admire her.

She was wearing plaid pajama pants and a black t-shirt and her curly hair was falling onto her shoulders. Lauren was the most beautiful thing Camila had ever seen. The younger girl had never been poetic, but she wanted to write sonnets about the girl on the screen in front of her.

Lauren noticed Camila's eyes on her and seconds later she looked away. They both focused on the show for a little while but when Camila let out the cutest laugh Lauren couldn't focus on anything but her. God, Lauren was fucked. She was falling for her so fast and she was so scared.

'Lauren, are you okay?' Her voice was gentle and it snapped Lauren out of whatever it was that she was in. 'I'm fine Mila.' Camila nodded contently at her response and they sat in silence and watched a few more episodes.

Slowly, Lauren started to feel herself doze off, but she didn't want to. She wanted to admire Camila for a little while longer. She didn't really care how creepy that was.

Camila glanced over at Lauren 15 minutes or so after she'd fallen asleep. The brown eyed girl took out her phone and took a picture.

camilacabello97: Lauren just fell asleep while we were on FaceTime. Nerd

-

HI LADIES this is so short I keep forgetting to write and I always have excuses jdofm but it takes so long BC I want the chapters to be longer and I end up feeling bad so I just post them halfway and if you guys want faster updates the chapters will be shorter cauuse I procrastinate when im tryin to make them longer LOLS xoxo