A bit of backstory.

You and Frisk grew up as orphans. Constantly getting bullied by the other orphans and by the staff, you wanted to end it all. You snuck in the kitchen at night, when everyone was sleep.... or you thought. As you grabbed a knife intending to slit your wrists a hand stops you. You flinch and turn around to see who was there. Your eyes widen as you see there, Frisk, your one and only friend. She was glaring at you because you tried to kill yourself. Her face softens as you start to break down and cry.
You say
"I-I can't take living like this anymore!"
She doesn't say anything as she wraps you in a calming hug. She releases you and quietly leads you to her room. She jumps in her bed and gestures to the open spot next to her.
You don't even question as you jump in her bed. She snuggles up to you and you do the same. You're blushing alot but she doesn't notice because it's too dark. She falls asleep and you look at her face. You mumble silently to her.
"Thanks Frisk..."
Then you head to your room so you both don't get in trouble for sleeping with the opposite sex. As you walk the halls you think of how cute Frisk looked. Then you got angry remembering she has a boyfriend.
(Yea in an orphanage.) As you lay in bed remembering that you almost killed yourself, you felt depressed. All of a sudden Frisk popped up in your head and you smile and the depression goes away. You feel happy falling asleep thinking about Frisk.

Yay I faced my fears and wrote a part of a story :3 Even if no one reads it I'll update it regularly.