Chapter 1

Mirabelle

My one's elder brothers, Jan and Florian went to the ride horseback. I decided that I would keep them company.

- And you aren't preparing for the arrival of your bridegroom-to-be? - Florian asked.

- It won't be my husband. - I stated, what brothers looked at themselves to. - Nobody will be telling me whom I am supposed to be with.

- What to it father? - this time Jan asked

- I am turning myself over, that I already told him about it, most clearly doesn't know what I am gifted to.

- What supposedly will you do? - Florian asked.

- I will escape, if it is necessary. - I announced, when we started heading on horses more and more far from the castle.

- Father I will send guards behind you.

- I am able to ensure you, that it won't be, he could't. - I assured, tearing out at a gallop ahead.

We tore a strip to the ride off the most immediate forests, however we didn't have an assigned objective. Coming back. To the landed estate my possible husband was supposed to arrive. I didn't know who had it to be. They recognised it as the surprise for which I didn't long at all.

After the ride with brothers I came back to my chambers, where I changed.

Very much I was in a hurry. I was supposed to meet with somebody important. The entire court already gossiped about our friendship. I am talking about Matthew, son of the English ambassador. We made friends. I know that a little bit they were disapproving of us. How earlier I recalled, he - Englishman, I - French and Scottish princess.

- Long are you waiting? - I asked Matthew which was already him facing on the castle courtyard.

- Not enough so that are made impatient.

- I am pleased exquisitely. - I smiled. - you must today help me.

- In what matter? - he asked, when we started walking in the direction of the river.

- I arranged to meet with somebody.

- I have you of services, true?

- The French and Scottish princess, in one person, will be grateful.

- Well. - nodded. - I never asked, what you trusted me for so? I am an Englishman, and you with Frenchwoman. Everyone apart from you not very well are looking at me.

- Every Englishman and not every Frenchman don't not have not to like each other. I am above divisions. And what about you? It is dangerous to hang about with the daughter of the king.

- You aren't so as other princesses?

- Do you know some other princesses?

- Anna, Bavarian princess.

- What with her is not this way? - I asked gladly.

- She is lofty and is despising everyone, not it as you, your height. - said, what we had burst out laughing to.

- The one, about which you are disappearing?

- Soon. What will you tell them?

- You went to the tailor. Will I get to know him?

- Of tailor?

- You know what I am talking about.

- It will be badly how here will appear, I must to it prepare the family. Particularly dad.

- Wrangles from the past?

- Yes.

- Your height. - a servant started. - the King asks to himself.

- Of course. You can walk away. - I nodded, what walked away to. - I am going, remember what you promised me.

Matthew smiled, for every I pleased I walked away. Now I went to the father. What matter I guessed in.

- Princess Mirabelle.- announced
me man, what I entered chambers of parents all over, and the door closed.
There was only a father here.

- You called me on.

- Yes, I could see that quite a lot you were spending time with the English ambassador, actually his son.

- Is he including something bad? - I asked innocently.

- Did you think that he could spy on us?

- Would Matthew be supposed to spy on us? It is impossible. - I nodded my head. - is an Englishman, which many times he proved one's loyalty to me.

- If well you marked, is an Englishman.

- My mother is an heir to the throne of English, in the future I will be not only a Scottish and French, but also English princess. After behind it not everyone has Englishman on the head written out is a spy for Elizabeth's Queen.

- I forbidding you to meet with him. - a father announced, going up closer. - today Christian VI Oldenburg is arriving.

- King of Norway and Denmark? What for?

- In the destination of getting to know you. - answered.

- I won't marry it, although you would be supposed to force me, and farther I will be meeting Matthew. - I stated, leaving.

Now, I must hurry up, or else somebody important will be waiting for me.
I held the horse and I galloped in the direction of forest, when in the end I reached the forest clearing, on which the as many as one horse and he were, Francis.
He helped me to go down the horse, and then kissed me.

- You are. - I announced.

- How I promised. - nodded. - behind you did nobody go?

- No, but...

- Not at all? - asked, taking hold with my face.- what am I happening?

- To the landed estate a king of Norway and Denmark is supposed to arrive, the father is making plans for my marriage.

- Your? You are his daughter come to love.

He calmed me.

- I wouldn't be of it so certain.

I shook my head.

- I will settle it.

- As?

- You will see.