Chapter 7

The morning sun as usual popped into my room through gaps in veils. With this difference, that of this night by me Franciszek was. I lay nestled into the Prince, and he embraced me.

- For some reason you aren't telling me. - stated.

- I don't want to lie to you, but...

- What it is so you don't want to say?

- It is something perhaps about our common future, but I am afraid that you can have problems because of that.

- Remember, irrespective of it, what you will decide, I will be at your side.

- And what if won't my decision appeal to you? You can be on me bad.

- I don't know whether I am able to be bad to you.

* * *

At noon Florian asked me for the presence while we accepted people. Every week my parents have accepted people which demanded settling local conflicts by the crown. As everybody knows, because there were no father and mother the this obligation fell to me and the future king. Unfortunately, I was late unfortunately.

- Mirabelle, Fille de France - I was announced, when some man already presented his arguments before the Dauphin of France.

- You were late. - John reminded, when I headed towards the throne.

- As if I didn't know about it. - I smiled.

However people at that very moment walked away and in the same moment Florian turned to me.

- Where were you? - asked upset.

- I know that I was late and I apologise, but I had a hard night.

- Is something happening?

- Nothing about what you must know.

- Your royal heights are a thief. - some man stated, leading the girl with oneself chained up.

- What so did do? - I asked.

- She stole eating her host from the family.

- How are you called? - I turned to the girl.

I knew that in this moment Florian a little bit was anxious, because it is he was supposed to ask.

- Marie, Her Royal Highness. - said.

- Much did the value of the stolen thing cross property of the robbed person?

- No, Her Royal Highness. - a man which here brought it announced.

- Set he...

- Set her free. - a brother interrupted me.

Soon however we stayed completely alone in the throne room. I and Florianas' Prince.

- Are you bad? - I asked.

- I am impressed.

- Under the impression? I don't understand. - I admitted.

- You are active, you are asking, you aren't letting me take the floor. - a future king exchanged.

- I apologise, if it is about it. - I nodded in token of the reconciliation.

- I have always thought that you will be a queen. You have abilities. You know how to say, to smile...

He thought that I will be a queen... all's not yet lost. I am considering the Elizabeth's offer  very seriously. At least I am sensing that she already stayed taken.

- Mirabelle, Mirabelle! - I could hear calling the brother.

- Yes?

- Well are you feeling? - asked excited coming up to me.

- This way, this way.

- I hope, that in absentia of father you didn't try the heir to get with the Prince. - smiled, what I lowered wzrok.- to true?

- I know that you could hear rumours, that Franciszek is staying overnight at me and that's true, but it's no use, what you think we didn't do. Alone I ask him to stay with me. - I explained frankly. - will you lead me to my chambers, I ask?

- Of course. - smiled, linking his arm through me.

We went through castle corridors.

- Louise is envious of you.

- Against me? - I asked surprised.

- Yes, he thinks that I am idolising you, and for her I don't notice.

- And it isn't so? Aren't you with your eyes fixed on me?

- I love all my sisters after evenly. Sleep well, sister.

He wished, kissing me on the forehead beneath my chamber. I think that they can drastically change it in the near future.

"Dear Elizabeth

I read your offer and very much exactly I considered. My reply is positive. I agree on your conditions. I hope that soon we will be able to meet.

Princess Mirabelle"