Nurse Office Surprise

Joey's P.O.V

"Okay Joseph, may you come up and read pages 67-70 for us ? " Mr.Harris called, almost begging for me to come up.

Everyone else in the class was obviously uniterested ; either talking, on their phone , or just plain out sleeping.

I was the only one interested in learning and of course for that I got tripped , book dropped and all the other wonderful treatment they grant the average high school nerd.

"Of course. " I slowly got up , trying to step over any feet I saw threatening me.

"Hah , gay ! " I heard an asian boy call out from the back , and everyone started snickering.

Mr.Harris shot a sympathetic look my way but knew he couldn't stop the rowdy kids.

But hey , the man was trying. How could you help an openly gay boy in high school.

Where the jocks let their dickiness attitude come to light.

I clearee my throat ."During World War I , the Japanese were looked poorly upon by many Americans..." I started to turn the page, but my finger caught and the blood spewed.

"Shootity- Can I head to the nurse ? " I said , gripping my hand.

"Yes, please. " Mr.Harris said stepping back with a disgusted look on his face.

'Gee ,thanks for being subtle.' I thought, running out the room and to the nearby nurse's office.

"Hello ? " I called . No answer . Shoot , she must be on her lunch break , I thought looking up at the clock that read 12:45.

"Now where are the band-aids ? " I said to myself, opening the door to the the back sections where the curtains were.

"Let me see it. " A voice called.

I jumped and looked to my right to see a injured boy with a cast on his leg.

"You gave me a fright ! " I said , trying to ease my heart be as I examined his face.

My heart sank. It was Shane , the top jock who led our school's famous football team.

"A fright ? What, were you born in England you weirdo. "

I sighed , not expecting any sort of special treatment from the asshole.

"So, uh , why are you here ? Isn't it practice time ? "

He looked at me as if I was stupid and pointed to the cast. "Uh , free-by period . I come here to chill since..." He again pointed to his leg.

I mentally slapped myself. 'Awesome Joey'.

"So , show me the cut."

I hesistanlty revealed my finger and brought it closer to him.

"Nothing big , just a paper cut. " I looked at him cautiously as he took my finger in his hands.

Suddenly he put his tounge to my finger tip and sucked on it .

"Shane ! " I said trying to yank it free of his grip . "Shane this is- this is dirty ! "

Yet , he continued to suck and swirl his tounge around it. A whimper escaped and he looked up at me , lustfully.

My knees went weak at the sight . Come on , a gay boy alone with another guy sucking his finger , no questions asked ? But I still knew it was wrong.

"You like this don't you ? " He asked.

I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded , hoping I wasn't as red as I felt .