Decisions

Don't hate me. It glitched when it updated and showed you the wrong part. Here's the actually part:

"Juudddeee!" Emilia whined. "You hung out with him all week. He's not the only one who wants to hang out with you."

"Why don't you just come with us?"

"With you and Connor, no thank you."

"Look, I know you hate his guts, but I'm really trying here. Everytime I hang out with one of you the other one complains that I don't spend enough time with them. I'm doing everything I can."

"Fine, what are you guys doing?"

"We're going to the movies."
~
"Did you have to bring her?"

"She felt like I've been avoiding her. I felt bad."

"Let's see 'The Fault In Our Stars'."

"No let's see 'Batman vs Superman'."

"That's such a boy movie."

"Well you didn't have to come."

"Let's just see the new ghostbusters movie." Jude said already annoyed with the two. The two sighed but nodded in agreement.
~
"Jude your gonna sit by me right?" Emilia asked.

"No he's gonna sit by me."

"As if, Jude tell him your gonna sit by me."

"Why don't I just sit in the middle of you two?"

"As long as I'm not sitting next to him."

"Don't kill them, don't kill them, don't kill them." Jude repeatedly said in his head. "Let's go find our seats." He forced a smile.
~
"Lets sit in the back." Connor said.

"Noo! The ground back there is always sticky. Let's sit in the front."

"You can here everyone whispering in the front. We're sitting in the back."

"Front."

"Back."

"Front."

"Back."

"No." Jude cut in. "We're sitting in the middle. Halfway to the back, halfway to the front."

Jude already started walking before they could protest. They followed behind him.
~
The movie was over and the three stood outside the theater.

"So, what do you wanna do tomorrow?" Connor asked.

"He's hanging out with me." Emilia butt in.

"No he's not."

"Yes he is."

"Not."

"Is."

"Not."

"Is."

"Enough!" Jude nearly screamed. "All you guys have been doing all night is arguing. Half the time I don't think you guys realized I was here."

"Of course we noticed you." Connor said.

"I wanted to say that."

"Too bad, I said it first."

"You also cheated first."

"At least I've dated first."

"You two can't go one minute without arguing. Ughh!" Jude stormed off towards the bathroom.
~
Emilia reached for the bathroom door but Connor stopped her.

"You can't go in there."

"Why not."

"Because it's the guys bathroom."