Broken

I walked in the cold rain that was mixing with falling tears. I just need to Dan and Phil's flat. They insisted I came over. The knit sweater I was wearing wasn't keeping me warm probably because it's not made of real wool which I didn't were because I was allergic to it. I got to the elevator and pushed the buttons. I was finally up to the flat so I knocked on the door. Dan answered.
"Hi potato!" He cheered.
"Hi carrot." I replied dully. Dan and I called each other root vegetables because of an inside joke were I told him he was a root veggie. He pulled me into a hug.
"Coco?" He offered.
"That would be lovely." I accepted so he brought me in were I saw Phil sitting on the couch.
"Hi lioness!" He said cheerfully.
"Hi lion." I replied. He also hugged me. Dan came with hot chocolate.
"The coco is ready!" He yelled almost throwing coco in the air.
"Movie?" Dan asked.
"What movie?" Phil replied.
"Well I was thinking froz-" he started.
"NOT FROZEN!" Phil and I yelled at the same time. Dan put his hands up.
"Ok ok not frozen."
"You root vegetable." I called at him while Phil pretend to handcuff him.
"How about the Lion King? I know Ash likes that movie." Phil told us
"You know me too well? I told him so we watched the Lion King. After the movie I think we were all crying with out knowing it.
"Mufasa." I cried.
"Let's go kill scar!" Dan insisted.
"Yes." Phil agreed. We hung out little longer than expected and when we checked our phones it was midnight.
"Well I'll see you guys later." I said at the door.
"Bye." Phil hugged me.
"Bye you root vegetable." Dan laughed. I had gps on my phone since I didn't know where I was going. I stepped out of the door and the gps voice said.
"You've reached your destination." I pulled out my keys and tried to open the door which opened.
"Bye neighbors!" I exclaimed.
"Bye!" Dan and Phil replied at the same time.