Chapter 1

My life is over! My parents are so stupid! The worst! Why me? Why couldn't my younger sister stay with my uncle? But nooooooooooooooooooooooo... She got to go to my dad's parent's house instead. She is going to get special treatment while I have to work on a dumb farm.

Ok... You probably need an explanation.

Ok, my parents wanted some time alone so they sent my sister, Mary, to our grandparent's house while I, Veronica, was going to be stuck with my uncle for a freakin week. And I believe it is time to introduce my uncle and his family.

My uncle, Nick Haltom, is married to a woman named Kristina. They have three children. Two boys and one girl.

The oldest is Logan. He is 17, has blonde hair, and is a little too confident in himself. He is sometimes a showoff and thinks he's the special one. It gets on my nerves.

Then there's the youngest, Dorian. Looks like a shorter and younger version of Logan. He is only 12, but again he acts like he is the special one. He isn't a showoff, but he is basically a spoiled brat. Gets everything he wants.

Then there is my least favorite cousin, Audrey. Just turned 16 years old, short blonde hair, a total brat and dramatic. She is also a spoiled brat. Gets everything she wants, but if she doesn't, the drama starts. But the worst part is her attitude! I just can't stand her! I will just die the first day.

Well basically I can't stand that family. My parents sent me here since I wouldn't say anything bad. My sister basically repeats what she hears so if she was going to our uncle's place, he would learn the truth of how we feel about his family.

Well enough of me complaining. Let's get to the real story cause my ride is here!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tell me what you thought of this chapter! Vote! BYE!