Chapter 4

I started walking over to the guy, but ended up having my life just flashing before my eyes. Someone had pushed me into the pig pen.

When I returned to real life, Audrey was on the ground, laughing like crazy. I was in the mud and the pigs were "attacking" me. I almost felt like I was going to cry.

I felt embarrassed. The guy was staring at me while I sat there in the mud. Such a great first impression! This guy doesn't even know me yet and he probably ready to laugh.

Tears filled my eyes as I struggled to get up. "You need help." Right in front of me was the man, holding his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and he helped me up.

At that moment, I took a good look at him. He had beautiful green eyes. Clear lightly tanned skin.  But his hair wasn't actually messy, it was somewhat curly. He reminded me of an anime boy, like Spain from Hetalia.

"You ok?" I just stayed silent, still in my own little world. "Um miss..." My mind returned to the real world and my cheeks started to heat up. "Oh s-sorry... I am fine." I answered his first question. "Ok that's good." He chuckled, then ended with a smile.

His smile was so amazing, could cheer anyone up with one of his smiles...

Wait... What the heck am I saying?! I am not that type of person that would think that! What is going on?

"You should get that off." he said, wiping some mud off my face. He then led me to the barn and gave me a towel. "Thanks." I started wiping off the mud on my face and the rest of my body. "What's your name?" The guy asked me while I wiped the mud off.

"Veronica." "Pretty name." "Th-thanks..." Oh no my cheeks were heating up once again. No. Bad Veronica. No feelings.

"Oh yeah. I should introduce myself." The guy started laughing at himself, making me start thinking he was cute. No Veronica! No thinking this!

"I am Alejandro Sanchez. I started working here a month ago when I graduated from high school." Wait we're about the same age. How lucky...

"Oh I'm Nick's niece. I'm just visiting for a week." I told him. "Oh. I thought you were a new worker..." He sighed. We sat in awkward silence for what felt like forever until Alejandro finally said something.

"I should probably get back to work..." "Ok..." He then left the barn, leaving me alone. "What just happened?" I asked myself, feeling some weird feelings.

Hope you liked this chapter! Comment what you thought and don't forget to vote! BYE GUYS!