One

The pinkish-purple November sky is negatively contrasting. As the day dwells on the winning night in shift, the golden sun had soaked in the widths of the horizon. The breeze that gales in front of me breathes its scent entering my nostrils - cool, salty and stale. The whole boardwalk by the bay wanes from being lustrous as the sun makes the sea its grave, marking the day's finale.

The night has almost curtained the sky dark and only a handful of people could be seen from distant. Roads starts to buzz as rush hour clicks. City lights began shining into life as the night prowls deeper.

Believe me, it is such a rush, another day of my life has withered. Though it apparently seemed to look so beautiful as I recall when it is still fresh, I still have leaves of pages to write on tomorrow. And I should make it right to regain this loss today.

Just. A. Sigh. Meditate, Faye, meditate! You need to let those things be forgotten like there's oblivion. Well, oblivion really exists but how long does it takes to forget? Let it be, Faye. Just relax.

I'm kidding when I'm say that I am hyperventilating or what 'cause it's exaggerated and overacting. I'm just really stressed out lately guys, sorry for that. I am just sitting here by this wooden bench framed with steel rusted by ages. Heavy sighs exhaust from my mouth, wandering about this stressful day I had. But in a more serious note, I rather be alone for some moment. Alone that I could reflect and rest myself from everyday stresses that life has brought to me. There is actually a perfect place to do so and I am here, stuck in the middle of nowhere. A nowhere to everybody but means to me a lot. The only peaceful place I believe that exists here in Grausville City, the old Boardwalk by the Bay or very known as the Boardwalk. It used to be so festive every day back when I was young but now it's too peaceful that you wouldn't guess that it used to be a fun place to enjoy. It is quite a rejuvenating and refreshing place to meditate and reflect - away from the city noise, crowd screeches and distracting sights that would disrupt the aura. There's only me, this wooden bench I sat on, the sea breeze, and the sun whose gradually sinking as of now where any moment, the horizon was apparently dark, like the sea and the sky was sewn with an oblivious stitch by the night.

The sea beguiles me with their calm whispers and murmurs that helps me with this self-meditation. I feel very relieve as I began to purge all the worries and stresses out of me. After all those things happened to me... after all...

Suddenly, it's a surprise that a ringing phone has shocked me to death when I am in the middle of the deafening silence and peace. I just got a call, guess who? It's Cara.

"Hello"? A soft, unenergetic tone comes out of my lazy lips.

"Faye!!" She shouted. It is too loud that I manage to hold my phone away my ears before my eardrum pops out.

"Whuut? Why did you need to shout my name?" I replied. I was perplexed on her excited-worried-bothered tone. Still, irritating.