Two

As I walk by the crowded sidewalk and looking the cars that passes by the busy streets, it seemed that it's quite a big change happened in Grausville City. It has been fully develop through the years and still developing. Eight years really is long enough to spot the changes that occurs here in Grausville and love Castleton as it is. Castleton is really environmental-- forests, its songs and the lakes. Castleton is too quiet that the noises are very audible and clear yards away. Even the hustling of the dried leaves in the ground. Grausville is too busy. Busy that it is noisy, it is the consequence of the development. I have no choice. I need to study in the nearest prestigious school, and Grausville University is the most convenient option.

I am being just silent but I swear I have to confess my secrets here in my story. I know that this is awkward and ironic but I hate Grausville. I really hate it because I met four Grausville men that turned out to be my boyfriends. Ex-boyfriends, I reword. Is it good for me, an eighteen-year-old frosh to have four boyfies in her freshman year? Does it sound slutty at all?

When I reach the apartment, I saw Lizzy walking round and round in circles as she face the ceiling and keep on chanting some weird things. I have heavy steps on the wooden floor but she seemed so focused on her ritual. Isla was on the sofa watching the TV while having a phone chitchat, but she noticed me with a smile. Since tired and hungry, I proceed to the kitchen and open the fridge, grab some teriyaki I cooked this morning and a can of soda.

I went to the sofa where Lizzy still busy and Isla watching the TV just finished her call.

"What is she doing?" I asked Isla loudly, Lizzy pauses for a moment, tossing some mean look to me and continue her chant. Isla laughed so hard.

"They have a long exam tomorrow, and she forgot it that she's only having a review just now." Lizzy was keep on memorizing some stuff.

"Uh, how horrible. I thought she's having a ritual incantation!" Me and Isla burst out laughing while Lizzy stops, and mock our laugh.

"Funny, you're not helping guys!" Lizzy leaves the sala and proceed to her room. We stop laughing but Isla can't stop it.

"Good luck, girl!" I said, Isla was about to reach some teriyaki but I slap her hand. "Have you seen Cara?" I asked her.

"She's maybe on her room. But before she enters her room, she told me about your break-up. What happened? I was here all day since I don't have classes."

"See how mouthy that girl is. Well, I just saw Kyle that has been caught up by Beatrice while having a holding hands stroll with Macy. See? She screw three girls and skew us in a BBQ stick. He's so pathetic." I open the can in anger that I could hear the sound of the freshly-opened soda.

"I am not against to you, Faye, but you said that you have these first four boyfies and these first four break-ups in your freshmen year. The longest one was Finn for four months. You are maybe the world's fastest girl to moved-on. C'mon, what's problem? Them? Or it is really you?

"You know what, Isle, I don't know too. Maybe there's something wrong or missing with these guys"

What is really the problem with these guys?

Dax Alpheus

Dax is a rock star. I met him before in a rock fest and he invited me on-stage. He is yes, handsome and he's fashionable in a way rock stars do. After that, I never missed his gig every night. Without knowing, he knows that. He court me, but then lately, because he is a star, he is busy that I feel that he's becoming cold to me. Like you know what happened after to a star that has its supernova blast right? He became too hard, too. Like a rock.

Finn Holsterschire

Finn is an American-British model based here in Grausville as an exchange student. Cairo, my high school classmate, recommended me to him when he needs tutoring in Math 'cause he has a problem dealing with it. He is really handsome, his hunk (maybe with work-outs and being an athlete) and really having a classy fashionable sense. Finn fell in love with me that I was shocked when he wants me to be his girlfriend. But then, Finn doesn't good at relationship, but still, we last for four months. Sad enough that he has another girlfriend which turned out to be his gym instructress one week after our break-up. He is now on New York but still we have communications, but as friends.

Rinsyd Severine

Rinsyd, believe me, is a geek. Maybe I believe that "Intelligence is the great aphrodisiac." A twink who loves collecting Star Wars and Marvel memorabilia. He is not that handsome compared to Dax and Finn but he's really cute. He is good at relationship 'cause he's too concerned but I have a problem to him. He knows many things I don't know. He talks to me in the way that I didn't get his point with weird things like intergalactic dispute or mantle convection. He even speak to me words that are not present in a student's pocket dictionary. He dumps me. Yes, HE DUMPED ME! You know the cause is? He fell 5th from the rankings from being 1st while I climbed up from 4th to 1st. He insisted that our relationship causes it. Was that rational? That is unjust!

And finally, to the most (give me the most negative appropriate word) in the world, Kyle Emerchyme.

Kyle was almost the summation of my first three boyfriends: Dax's voice and appeal, Finn's looks, bod and fashion sense, and Rinsyd's intelligence (but he's not a geek and more likely not a weird one). He is very good at relationships that he even confess to me his 12 relationships before me. But lately, I realize that he's lying to me when I caught him on the act. I thought that I was thirteenth, but not only me 'cause we're three of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope you really learn that soon" Isla speak out.

"I hope then," I said.

Isla proceed to her room while I finish my light dinner. I enter my room and jump to my bed. Took a sigh of today's drama. I open my laptop and remember to delete "Me-with-Kyle-Effing-Emerchyme" photos. It was late, I saw my watch telling 11:07 that night. I wear my earphones, playing some Taylor Swift's country album and lie to my bed. I didn't noticed that I fell asleep with Taylor's lull that when I wake up, it's already morning.