#5:THE VOWS

The groom is standing in the front with the pastor waiting for the bride to enter .
I'm really excited to see my aunt walk down the aisle.
Finally she enters , looking beautiful in her perfectly fitted gown.

I turn around and look at my mom and see that she has tears in her eyes. I just turn back and realise that Ben has been holding my hand .

The way his soft hands are touching mine ,the way our fingers are intertwined and the way his thumb is brushing against the back side of my hand makes me want to stay frozen in this moment forever .

The ceremony begins and Ben has not yet let go of my hand .The pastor tells the bride and groom to say their vows and so the start.
They hold their hands and my aunt begins .
She says ''People say its never too late to find love and here you are John standing in front of me in this perfect moment surrounded by our closest friends and family and I would not choose anywhere else but her to be yours and only yours .I promise to be faithful to you and love and cherish every moment we spent together .''
Everybody is in tears hearing my aunt's words.

The pastor indicates John to start his vow and he so does as told.
The hall is silent for a moment but John starts .
''You know the vows I had planned on saying are completely out of my head now so don't get your hopes all high'' he says .
That gets a chuckle from everybody but he continues .
''I've spent I don't know how many hours with you till today  but I certainly know that I still want to live the remaining time I have left in my life with you. I may not be your first but I surely am going to be your last .I promise to stick with you through thick and thin. I promise to keep you happy .''

---------------------------------ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ-----------------------------------
Hey! peeps
Glad you guys are enjoying the book.
Please vote , comment ,like .

.