#3 BACK

BEEP

BEEP

As soon as we pull apart I hear the sound of a car honking and then I realise our ride is here.

BEEP

"Coming " I shout .

My mom is still in utter shock and she's still looking at me .

"Hey, I'm so proud of you and  thank you for doing this .You know it means a lot to her right?" she says calmly .

"Yeah mom I know . And I hope you know that she's not only your sister but also my aunt"

BEEP

Aaaargh..... I'm getting irritated now
"Can you wait , I said I'm coming "

Looking at my mom I say ''let's go mom''

We lock our home and head towards the car .I am so irritated I just can't scream at him right now .
The window of the drivers seat is rolled up and I can't see his face too.

"Took you long enough" he says from the inside . He must have shouted coz I can't believe I heard it standing outside .

"Suck it up" I say going inside . Irritation prevalent in my speech .

He just laughs from the front ,his face still not clear but there's something about his smile that feels known .Now my mom is sitting beside me . His laugh is still ringing in my ear like I've heard it before a million times .I shake my head and try to shake away the thought .

"Hello! Mrs Perry " he says as he turns around .

I was looking outside the window when I heard his voice ,then it suddenly clicks.
Please don't be him.

"Hello! Benjamin" my mom gasps looking at the well shaved,clean face with hypnotising blue eyes .

" And bam ..... It is him" I say inside my head.

I turn around to look at him and am astonished seeing the person in front of me,the person driving us to my aunt's wedding is someone who I never expected to turn up.

I can't believed he was my best friend . I can feel my mouth open, there are just a lot of emotions stirring inside of me right now but somehow I am able to control to not let them show .
I close my mouth and look at him once more before I start to speak.

"How come you're here?'' I question.

"Hey! Nice to see you again too" he says giving me his signature smirk before starting the car.

Oh! How I missed his jokes , his laugh and his "the most irrigating" smirk (guilty) ;-)