Third

Happy Birthday, SiriusPrincess! God bless!♥ Mwuaaah!

Love, misslittlecandy♡

********8*********

Chapter 3

***Beautiful Creature***

I need to run away from here as fast as I can.

They cannot catch me. I don't want to be killed yet.

I have lots of dream to fulfill and accomplish. I haven't had a so-called first boyfriend yet.

I speed up my pace as they continue to chase me. Aiming to eat me alive.

They wanted her dead!

That the only thing she knew. But she won't let them succeed. Never.

She almost tripped on her way passing huge trees around the dark forest if not for the strong arm protectively wrapped on her form.

A sigh of relief escaped from her lips.

Thanks goodness gracious!

"You could've broken your nose, woman. Be careful."

A low, velvety and angry voice whispered against her left ears.

It sent shivers down her spine. She's supposed to be scared in his tone but it gave her the opposite effect. Blame her hormones.

She met his green orb eyes. They're mesmerizing.

Her eyes roamed around his handsome feautures. The man's upper limbs were bare. Goodness! She was drawn to him. He was the most gorgeous, beautiful creature she have ever met.

Her knees started to turn jelly, so he supported her full weight as he tightened his hold onto her small waist.

What bothered her was his stoic and mysterious expression. It was like he was hiding his emotions behind them.

The beautiful creature cleared his throat, that instantly pulled her out of her reverie.

You were practically drooling over him, Elizabeth!

Get back to your own senses, right now.

God, that was so embrassing.

He was the first one to break theur magnificent eye contact.

She sighed out of relief again, because she didn't know how to take eyes off him-----wait what?!

She tried to compose, leaning away from his warmth.

As much as I love Tarzan's strong arms around me. I can't stay for the round clock was already tickling aloud, signalling its 12:00 o'clock midnight.

I need to return home. I hope my  pumpkin carriage will fetch me now fast.

"Who's Tarzan?"

"Oh, its you. Silly!" She cracked a joke as she patted his bare biceps.

Supercalifragilisticexpialodocious!

He's really muscular and tall. Every woman would kill to have him as their man or die just to catch a glimpse of him----naked.

Oh! I'm soooo naughty! Me and my big pervert mouth.

She giggled, making the beautiful creature frowned at her.

"You do realize where you are, right now?" He asked in formal tone.

Fear started to crawl in her own being. The thought of having monstrous creatures hungrily chasing after her made her body shiverred, again.

"Forgive me. Sorry, sorry but...t-there's something---a monster! They want me dead! Help m-me please! I don't want to be killed. P-please I beg you---get me out of here!"

She was pleading, crying and frightened for her own life.

Silently wishing that she had never set her feet on that mysterious forest.

*****

Thanks for reading!

Vote and comment if you enjoy every chapters!

Mwuaaah♥