Reunion

There's a few more extra parts to write on here xD This book is never-ending.

_____________________________

NoName's POV:

She settled into a nest she had put together that day, sighing as she looked around the dark trees around her. The Dark Forest was not for her. She didn't fit in with the power-hungry, evil warriors. But, she also did. She had tried to murder her clan, she had been the one to launch the initial attack on Lightclan.

Lightclan. She growled softly. One day, she'd find a way to get down there and destroy them for what they did to her and her clan.

She had been in the Dark Forest for what seemed like centuries. She couldn't tell how much time had passed, the sky was always dark. She hated every day- or night- of it. She found no friends, the only cats she saw scurried away from her with feral hisses, or tried to kill her. No familiar faces had been sighted. It was a bigger place than she had originally thought. Maybe it went on for infinite. Although she stuck close to the Starclan border, never daring to venture too far into the endless depths of the shadowy forest.

She looked up when there was a small mew before her. She spotted a ginger tom peeking through the bushes, his green eyes staring into her. "You've got the shadows..." He meowed, stepping out of the bush.

NoName didn't move, fixing her gaze on him. After taking her mother's soul, everything she saw had a white haze to it, and the atmosphere around her lit up from the glow of her eyes. After looking into a dark puddle of questionable water, NoName saw a pair of pure white orbs staring back at her. Her amber eyes were no more, gone forever. She didn't care, she much preferred her white eyes.

"And... You don't seem to have that many.." The tom murmured, slowly stepping closer.

NoName rose to her paws to meet the tom as he drew closer, looking up at his broad face. "Don't come any closer, Dark Forest scum."

He smirked at her threat. "Aw, you think you can boss me around?"

NoName felt the two, tiny whisps of smoke tighten around her paws anxiously. She couldn't hurt anyone with her shadows, not yet. She needed more. Yet after so long, she still only had her parents' shadows.

"Got nothing to say?" He glanced down at her shadows, his eyes gleaming with a thirst for power.

The red she cat took a step back, her thick tail lashing. "You can't take my shadows."

"And who's stopping me?" He grinned, looking around. "There's nobody here. Your mentor is dead, she can't protect you anymore, kit."

NoName drew in a sharp breath and flattened her ears. Everywhere she went, cats always threw her down. The high she had experienced as Flameclan's leader had passed too briefly.

Looking up at the tom, she growled. "Leave me alone, you cannot take my shadows!"

The ginger tom laughed and unsheathed his claws, baring his teeth at her. "Just keep still for me, and it'll be over in seconds." He smirked, lunging for her.

NoName squealed and darted away, gasping as she felt the ground vibrate from the impact the tom had as he landed on the ground. He snarled and charged for her, but NoName managed to slip away each time by barely a whisker-length. "Stop!" She hissed, ducking down as he swiped for her head.

"I want your shadows! You can't stop me!" The tom finally caught her ear in his claws and tore threw her skin. NoName winced and stumbled away, lifting her claws to fight back. Her attempt to claw at him was an immediate fail; he knocked her down and pinned her on her back. "You're weak! You can't even fight back!"