Playlist: Cher Lloyd

Trip niyo ba ang isang mahaba-habang Cher Lloyd Sound Trip?

Here are videos and lyrics of Cher Lloyd's songs from the X Factor til now. 

Unahin ko na ang Albums ha?  :)

Oops!

Dearest listener/ reader/ YouTuber/ Wattpader/ hater,

These songs, lyrics, music videos and everything else ISN'T MINE.

I know you all know that but I'd just like to remind everybody (and just in case there's a police or a spy reading these words, at the moment) coz I really wouldn't want trouble. I don't own nor did I make any contribution to the following/upcoming/soon-tobe chappies. Well, except for the fact that I was the one who compiled and placed them here. 

Would I be sent to prison for that?

Anyway, whoever you are (may you be an alien, a time traveler, an esper, a police officer, a spy or just a normal human being reading this) I hope you enjoy and don't send me to prison.

If you have crazy remarks like, "Gosh! You've got the lyrics all wrong!" or "The video and the  lyrics don't match at all!" or maybe "This song is soooo lame." We can always blame YouTube uploaders and the sites where I got 'em. Doncha warreh, I made sure to put the link to the site where I got the lyrics so feel free to sue them/ do something irrationally rash about it/ edit them whenever you feel like it.

Or you could just comment and tell me about it so I'd change the lyrics. Now, doesn't that sound more fun and peaceful to me, you and the whole world? 

Oops! I've been holding you back, haven't I?

Sorry 'bout that. Go on, just click the blue words below this paragraph and you'll see the next chappie. (Oh, come on, don't ruin my fun. :/ Just go on and press it like you didn't know you should have before.) Don't forget to play the videos! ♥