Chapter 6: Slash Fiction

We brought that random guy back to Rufus' cabin, where we're meeting Bobby. We chained him to a chair in the basement leaving him in Bobby's capable hands. We've also found out this thing thing's name is Chet.

"And how are my two favorite meat-sicles?" Chet asks Dean and I as we walk downstairs to see what Bobby is doing.

"Is he still sucking air?" Dean asks.

"Greatest hits didn't do the trick. I'm down to B-sides and deep cuts."

"Well, you better figure out something quick. That whammy that witch dude put on him is only gonna last for a few days. He gets his spinach back, we're gonna end up having to drop a car on him just to stop him." I say.

Actually... Edgar walked away from that car. He's fine. Well, he is a little pissed at you, but- Oh. You didn't know?" Chet says.

"Why don't you shut your cake-trap?" Dean says.

"Ooh."

"Bobby... You've been using all this stuff and he still won't talk?" I ask. Bobby shakes his head. Dean pulls up a chair and sits close to this monster.

"Huddle over, coach?" Chet says.

"How'd you find us?"

"It was easy. I used pattern-recognition software and a basic heuristic algorithm to track your known aliases."

"Great. Just what we need -- a Mensa monster." Bobby says. Dean gets up and walks over to stand near me.

"Alright. Let's just start with the start. Where'd you get our aliases?" I ask.

"From your trench-coated friend, obviously. When we were all nestled in at Camp Cas, kind of got the full download. That's just how we do." Chet says.

"So why are you talking to us, Chet? You're not dumb. Why you spilling state secrets?" Bobby asks.

"'Cause I'm not scared of you. You can't stop me. You can't stop any of us. We can't be killed, you stupid little chewtoys. You are aware that I'm the least of your concerns, right? Oh. You haven't watched the news today, have you?" We head upstairs and get Alex to turn the TV and to the news channel.

"The two men and one woman, who up until today were presumed dead, locked the doors and opened fire, leaving no survivors. Sam and Dean Winchester and Ashlee Cohen are now the subjects of a manhunt throughout the state of California." A reporter says. A caption at the bottom of the TV says 'BREAKING NEWS-FUGITIVES STILL AT LARGE'. It shows footage from a security camera of Sam, Dean and I, it looks like we're gunning down the occupants of a bank. Bobby turns the TV off.

"Busy morning, you three?" Bobby says.

"Those sons of bitches xeroxed us." Dean says.

"But I don't understand how." Sam says.

"I don't know." Bobby says. He grabs a beer from the fridge. "Maybe one of 'em touched you at the hospital.""

"It was the hair!" We hear Chet yell from downstairs. "Not too hard to lift some DNA out of a motel shower drain, guys!"

"You can copy people like that?" Dean asks. Bobby shrugs his shoulders. "Awesome. Well, what is their plan, exactly?"

"Squeeze us. Turn us into the most wanted people in America." I suggest.

"All right. Well, that settles it. We find these ass monkeys, and we kill them ourselves." Dean says.

"Wait a sec. Every form of law enforcement in the country has seen your mugs this morning." Alex says.