Epilogue

A/N- I am so so sorry for being late. ☺

But finally the epilogue is here.

I hope you'll like it.☺

-------------

"Manik." She whispered hugging him.

"Hmm" He said, nuzzling his face in her hair.

"Mujhe na bahut dar lagta hai." She said clutching his shirt tightly.

"Dar? Kis cheez se dar lagta hai tumhe Nandini?" He said cupping her face affectionately.

"Mujhe subah se dar lagta hai. Subah tum chale jaate ho na.. mujhe akela chod ke. Phir koi bhi nahi hota mere paas. Pura din mein akeli ho jaati hoon. Manik tum mat jaaya karo na." She said as a sob escaped her lips.

"Shh! Nandu.. always remember i am there in your heart. In every breathe you take. I am there in the stars. I'll never leave you. Aur you are to my strong girl na? So, don't be scared." He whispered softly pecking her forehead.

"Manik! Sach mein na? Tum humesha mere saath ho na?"

"Haan Nandini. Humesha! Bhala Manik apni Nandini ko kabhi chod sakta hai kya?"

"Nahi kabhi nahi." She whispered and again hugged him.

After sometime they both were lying on the bed with Nandini's head just above his heart while Manik was playing with her hair.

"Manik.. kash uss din tumhe goli na lagi hoti. Kash. To tum mere paas hote na.. aur phir mujhe strong nahi banna padta. Tum hote na mujhe sambhalne ke liye jab main weak pad jaati." She said as fresh stream of tears made their way out from her eyes. She fisted his shirt tightly in her palm and began crying digging her face deeper in his chest.

"Nandini. You can be weak anytime. I promise I'll come to make you strong. Main kahin nahi gaya Nandini. Main yahin hoon. Humesha tha and humesha hoon. Manik and Nandini to forever hai na? Aur mujhe na tumhare tears bilkul nahi pasand. Promise me tum nahi rogi." He said while she nodded cutely. He then flipped their position and cupping her face, he placed his lips on her.

"I love you." He whispered against her lips.

"I love you too." She also whispered.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Suddenly the alarm broke her sleep and she got up with a huge smile on her face. Turning off the alarm, she looked towards the window and mumbled a "good morning"  with flying kiss.