Simon's letter

To Hannah,

I got your letter 3 days after it all.. 3 days after your death. 2 days before your funeral.

I can't believe it was you. I have always loved you, since the first time I saw you in school, your cute little plaits and a big grin covering your face. You were so excited about life.

But that all changed, didn't it?

I'm such a fucking idiot for never telling you how I felt. And I regret it so much now.

If I had told you, maybe, just maybe, you would still be here, with me. With all of us.

I will never ever forgive myself for not telling you how I felt, well, feel. But to know you felt the same way meant so fucking much to me, it's insane.

I know you're now sat up in the clouds, a book in your hands and you're watching us all from above, smiling down at us all.

But I'm not smiling and I won't be for a long time. You're my world and I regret not telling you and bottling up my feelings.

I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I didn't tell you.

I'm not going to get over you for a long time, none of us will.

I saw Harry yesterday, he was a mess. You're his sister, he can't believe he didn't notice anything.

But how could he? How could any of us?

I miss you so much Han, it's unreal.

H is for Hannah.

The girl I love.

-Simon