Chapter Four: Hands

Enjoy... Huehuehue...

I outdid myself a bit today.. I put a song using SoundCloud so enjoy the sappiness XD

_________________________________

Chapter Four: Hands

Growling softly, almost unheard by its quietness.

Flash

Levi sat there on the bed alone, a big pout on his lips. He had his little fists balled tight on the cottony surface of his onsie, his feet uncomfortable shifting under his own weight.

Flash

With his ears flat underneath the cover on his head, he looked up at Eren with a look akin to betrayal of some sort. He had no idea what was actually going on but he felt bad-no wrong. Instinct going haywire for some reason, unable to word it himself to the point of coherence but his inner wolf was strongly protesting of this-

Flash

"E'ein." The baby said firmly-the only word he knew-eyes all big and begging. Squirming in his spot on the centre of the bed.

Halting in mid-press of the button of his phone's camera, Eren was pulled out of his photo spree. "H-hmm?" Green eyes gleaming happily at the baby. Levi outgrew his other baby clothes forcing him to buy new baby clothes online.

Angrily, slapping his hands over the surface of the mattress Levi put up quite the scene. "E'ein! Nn-eh, neeh!" Wiggling his feet in absolute frustration, this would be the first time he ever did such a thing, making so much fuss.

With big eyes filled with nothing but adore, Eren flipped the camera mode to video as the scene unfolded. He shouldn't be this sadistic really especially to his cute baby wolf but he just can't take him seriously right now. 'You'll get over it later, sweetheart. Now keep it up for the camera..' He thought while biting his lower lip, desperately trying to swallow up a squeal bubbling up in his throat.

Truly a sign of betrayal, for Eren had bought him a sheep onsie.

Giggling while keeping the recording as still as he could to capture as much of this as possible to document it. This really put the phrase, "A wolf in sheep's clothing." to an intensified level-no it was a category of its own. Eren thought he was a genius. Yes, he truly was. This is the best idea he's ever had. Just ordering days ago nearly gave him a seizure, seeing the preview image of the full body suit.

And the picture didn't disappoint now that he had it and better yet, had Levi in it. The fluffy body making Levi look and feel tenfold more huggable and irresistible to kissing and coddling. The cute hood over the baby's head that was that a snout and eyes of the lamb suit. If only the suite came in with a bell collar or a ribbon, it would've been world shattering. Then again he'll probably die of a heart attack by then if it did.

Eventually Levi's roughhousing turned to full on whimpering, making the tug in Eren's heart feel much stronger, though already being repressed. Levi halted hitting the bed with his fists and feet but he wilted under his guardian's gaze, whining up at him to stop this duplicity. "E-e'enn.. Noh."

Eren stood his ground, video still running. "No.. Nope-nonono... You can't use that look on me, nope.." Keeping a firm grip on his phone.

He must resist, the perfect puppy-dog-eyes trap of all time.

Which is, by god, nearly impossible if it's done by Levi-fuckin'cute-Ackerpup.

Hiccupping in desperation, Levi brought his open palms up, making a pick-me-up motion. "Nooh..."