One Shot Story

The boys were shocked at how good the girls were. They knocked them out in a 1 hour match, and 1 match was enough.

The girls were grinning to themselves and high-fiving each other.They had won against the boys 25-9.

They boys reluctantly stood up after the coaches coaxed them into it, and saw the girls already cleaning up.

One girl walked right past them with headphones over her ears, one of the setters. Her name was Pearl, and she looked like the female Tsukki, right down to the way she held herself.
Another girl walked past them, her name was Rei and she was the libero, and extremely gorgeous. Tanaka had taken one look at her, and had a very unfortunate thing happen to him. She walked right over to Hinata and Kageyama and very polietly asked them to stand up so they could clean the floor. Kageyama obliged and dragged Hinata up, whispering 'Dumbass' the entire time.

Tanaka walked over right after that and acted very suave, mostly because Kuroo and Bokuto urged ( read pestered ) him to.

" Hello my lovely lady, my name is Tanaka, what would yours be?" He asked with a huge smile
"Rei" she answered " would you mind helping clean up Tanaka? It would be really nice."
Tanaka, being the guy he was eagerly agreed to do so.

_______________________________________

After all was said and done, everybody went outside for food.

One girl, Anna with the bright purple hair that was shaved around the base, was talking with Kuroo about music quite exuberantly, but it was nothing to how he was talking.

The king of the court was talking to the tallest girl, named Raven, who the others called The Queen of the Court. They were talking about being setters, along with Kenma and Oikawa.

Noya and Rei, the libero were talking, and Nishinoya had a slowly spreading blush taking over their conversation, when Suga leaned, he heard;

" So, you're really pretty"
" Oh really think so? That's sweet"
" Yeah well, you want to hang out sometime?"
Rei bit her lip and said" I'm sorry, you are really nice, but I'm gay, so. Sorry"
Noya blushed right down to his socks "Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean, that!"
"No, it's ok, I'm really sorry for not telling you earlier!"

Suga decided to stop listening then.

A girl named Alyssa came over and started talking with him, at first it was idle chitchat, about nothing in particular, but then

" So Daichi is hot right?"
"Oh yeah he is real-"
"So, you like him? " She asked with a sly smile
"Wh-what? No! I mean, yeah! As a friend!" Suga was a deep red by then.
"You know, that's what I thought too, it's OK to not be straight, you know that right?" Alyssa asked
"I know, but I can't admit it to him"
"Hmmm, well you are in quite the predicament then, good luck!" She said, and walked off, straight towards Daichi, who was standing by himself.

"Do you like Suga?" Alyssa looked him right in the eyes. Daichi bluhed dark red.
"What?!"
"You heard me. Do you romantically like Sugawara?"
"I- yes. I do like Suga" He said averting his eyes to the sky.
Alyssa smiled from ear to ear and said
"Good"
Then walked away, only to be inturupted by Anna with a big smile on her face.

"I found a rave! Can we go? Kuroo and Bokuto want to come too!"
"Fine, but we are taking everyone"
"Aww, why?"
"Because I said so, and no drinking. At all!"
"Got it sir!" Anna stepped back and gave a very formal salute and went over to tell the 2 of them.

They both lit up and went to tell everybody ( AobaJohsai, Karasuno, and Fukurodani )

The rave was a short distance, so they decided to walk. Alyssa and Anna led the way, since they were the only ones who knew where it was, they were followed by Bokuto and Kuroo, then everybody else.

Bokuto piped up
"So do you guys go to raves often?
"Yeah" replied Anna " They're great"
"Why?" Asked Kuroo
"Duh!" Retorted Alyssa "Babe fest!" And Anna high-fived her
"Didn't know you guys were gay" Kuroo purred
"Yeah, well we hide it well"
_______________________________________

They arrived 10 minutes later, with grins on their faces. It was dark by then, and glowsticks were the only source of light. Tsukki tch-ed, but nobody heard or cared.

_______________________________________

1 hour later
_______________________________________

Everybody was intoxicated, slightly or extremely, except the girls. They had a plan, a plan to get the boys all together. And it was going perfectly.

Alyssa pulled a slightly drunk Suga over to a very drunk Daichi. Daichi looked up at Suga and ran over and smashed his face into Sugas'. Suga kised him back fircely and pushed into the wall and made out furiously.
Alyssa had everybody's number, even Tsukkis' by then, so she took a pictured and planned to send them all pictures in the morning.

They didn't have to anything to Kageyama, he saught out Hinata as soon as he had 3 shots, Hinata was looking for him toowhen they saw each other, it was like a scene from a movie. Kageyama started running towards Hinata, while he was running towards him when they got to each other, Kageyama pulled him up by the collar and kissed him. Hard. Hinata threw his hands around Kageyama and kissed him back. And Alyssa took a picture and smiled to herself about their faces in the morning, looking at her 15 pictures.

Tsukki had 1 drink, found Yamaguchi and pushed him to the wall after one kiss, being Yama, he was smiling and blushing, but that might have been the alcohol. It didn't matter to Alyssa, she took a picture.

Bokuto wasn't drunk at all, Akaashi was though. He ran over to him, and confessed his love for him. Bokuto then had probably the biggest erection of his life, and started to make out with Akaashi. Picture

Kuroo was so drunk he could barely see 5 feet infront of him, but that didn't matter, his eyes were closed, as he was making out with Kenma. After 2 drinks, Kenma ran up to the drunkest Kuroo and kissed him. You can bet a pucture was taken.

Oikawa wasn't a bad kisser, at least to Iwa. Oikawa wasn't drunk at all, but Iwa was past drunk. They were up against the wall, and Oikawa knew he was covered in hickeys, but he didn't mind, he was kissing Iwa. Cue picture from Alyssa.

Asashi was kissing Noya by picking him up and Noya wrapping his arms and legs around him, with some help by Asashi holding him up. Nishinoya had practically jumped onto Asashi after 1 drink. Alyssa had at least 5 pictures of them.

Tanaka was dancing with girls, and knew none of this.

_______________________________________

The next day
_______________________________________

Suga woke up in a different bed, he flipped over and look at an entirely naked Daichi. He smiled and slowly caressed Daichis' face he woke up and pulled Suga close
"Again?"
His answer was a very passionate kiss.

After

"I got a text of us making out, did you Daichi?"
"Yeah, but I remember last night, so.."

Kageyama woke up to his phone vibrating. He sat up groggily and looked at the time 11:37??? Then he looked at the texts, and punched the air and smiled to himself! He kissed his crush! Little did he know, Hinata had the very same reaction.

Tsukki didn't have to look, Yama was in his bed, covered in hickeys. But, he looked, just for fun, with Yamaguchi.

Akaashi was banging his head against the wall in hos room while Bokuto jumped around his room.

Kenma was entirely red when he thought about last night. He geussed he liked it. Kuroo was splayed across his bed with a big stupid grin plastered across his face.

Oikawa was look ing at his 7 new hickeys and smiling. Iwa was punching the wall, and had been for the past half-hour.

Asashi was entirely red and covered ing a blanket. The glass-hearted giant couldn't believe he had made out with Noya. Noya was out running his 4th mile while screaming with joy.

Tanaka got all of the pictures and was printing them to put them in a picture book. Practice was going to be interesting, mostly for him. They had another day with the other teams. He couldn't wait